Sigil-ridden navigator quest (spoiler)

Hi,

I don’t get what I should do. He speaks of going to the Chapel of Lights, but if I go there, there is no option, either in the Chapel menus or when I speak to him?

That may be a bug in your particular version, normally there’s an option at the base of the normal options.

Still bugged. There are no options for the Navigator at the Chapel of Lights

I just checked the game code line by line, and it should work.

Series of events required:

Invite him to dine with you.
Speak again, and select 'captain captain. This sets “Learning about” to “15”.

The only requirement at the chapel of lights is that “learning about” = 15;

If you want to help debug it, open your autosave file, and search for the value “112667”, then tell me what the number is. If it’s not 15, then something really really weird has happened, because it should be impossible for it to change.

(that being said, I’ve had the odd quest do very weird stuff on occasion - events have set themselves to impossible values for no reason I can understand).

[quote=SporksAreGoodForYou]If you want to help debug it, open your autosave file, and search for the value &quot112667&quot, then tell me what the number is. If it’s not 15, then something really really weird has happened, because it should be impossible for it to change…[/quote]It’s 6… ::

That’s beyond messed up!

I dropped all the ways it can be set into the spoiler tags below. Blue numbers mean set it to exactly that value.
But, ultimately, there’s nowhere it can ever be set to 6. You can fix it by changing the number to 10 or 15 (make sure it’s the value of &quotlevel&quot -before- the &quotid&quot: 112667 (not after).

[table][tr]InteractionActionResult TypeChange[tr][td]Chapel of Lights[td]‘Your Sigil-Ridden Navigator races toward the chapel’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 15 ≤ 15[tr][td]Frostfound[td]‘Show the squatters your Navigator’s sigil’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 20 ≤ 20[tr][td]Frostfound[td]‘Show the squatters your Navigator’s sigil’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]30[/color][tr][td]Kingeater’s Castle[td]‘Rid your Sigil-Ridden Navigator of his troublesome humanity’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 70 ≤ 70[tr][td]Kingeater’s Castle[td]‘Rid your Sigil-Ridden Navigator of his troublesome humanity’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]100[/color][tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘Invite him to dine with you’[td]Quality Required[td]≤ 0[tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘Invite him to dine with you’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]10[/color][tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘His last request’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 60 ≤ 60[tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘His last request’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]70[/color][tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]’&quotCaptain. Captain!&quot’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 10 ≤ 15[tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]’&quotCaptain. Captain!&quot’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]15[/color][tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘The ship’s surgeon finds you’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 30 ≤ 30[tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘The ship’s surgeon finds you’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]40[/color][tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]’&quotCaptain, may I speak with you? In private.&quot’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 50 ≤ 56[tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘Suggest another option’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 70 ≤ 70[tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘Ask where he would like to disembark’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 70 ≤ 70[tr][td]Speak with your Navigator[td]‘He stands at the rail, staring into the dark’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 20 ≤ 20[tr][td]Shepherd Isles[td]‘Engage an Officer: the Sigil-Ridden Navigator.’[td]Quality Required[td]≤ 0[tr][td]The Isle of Codex[td]‘Allow your Navigator to join the Mute Exiles’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 70 ≤ 70[tr][td]The Isle of Codex[td]‘Allow your Navigator to join the Mute Exiles’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]200[/color][tr][td]Avid Horizon[td]‘Lead the Sigil-Ridden Navigator to a certain dock-pillar’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 40 ≤ 40[tr][td]Avid Horizon[td]‘Lead the Sigil-Ridden Navigator to a certain dock-pillar’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]50[/color][tr][td]A New Recruit[td]‘Engage an Officer: the Sigil-Ridden Navigator.’[td]Quality Required[td]≤ 0[tr][td]Port Stanton[td]‘Help your navigator sell his soul’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 60[tr][td]Port Stanton[td]‘Help your navigator sell his soul’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]300[/color][tr][td]A Consultation in the Chapel[td]‘Pay a price’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]20[/color][tr][td]A Consultation in the Chapel[td]‘Pay another price’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]20[/color][tr][td]The Navigator’s Confession[td]‘Read the first page’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]52[/color][tr][td]The Navigator’s Confession[td]‘Read the second page’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 52[tr][td]The Navigator’s Confession[td]‘Read the second page’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]54[/color][tr][td]The Navigator’s Confession[td]‘Read the third page’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 54[tr][td]The Navigator’s Confession[td]‘Read the third page’[td]DefaultEvent[td][color=teal]60[/color][tr][td]The Navigator’s Confession[td]‘Read the fourth page’[td]Quality Required[td]≥ 60[/table]

[quote=SporksAreGoodForYou]You can fix it by changing the number to 10 or 15 (make sure it’s the value of &quotlevel&quot -before- the &quotid&quot: 112667 (not after).[/quote]That worked. Thank you! :)