Should someone make some kind of Hellworm Club?

I’d do it myself but i would never keep it updated. and people will grind for it so we must prepare.

Also, what should it be called?

Perhaps “The society of Infernium Involvulus” would be a nice name, playing on alliteration (the lowest form of poetry), the Latin meaning literally infernal worm/larvae.

It works with the Victorian era as well right?

I finally have one.
And a heptagoat.
They met each other.
They did not play with each other.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

[quote=Ysrthgrathe]I finally have one.
And a heptagoat.
They met each other.
They did not play with each other.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined[/quote]Hehe, congratulations!
Can anyone confirm your the second to own such a worm?
edited by Skinnyman on 9/12/2021

How about The Vermis Infernus Society?

I say it should just be called The Hellworm Club.

The worm itself is such an overkill that it can afford the simplest denomination…

EDIT: And now I’ve remembered why the name always felt so appropriate for Victorian setting: Hellfire Club - Wikipedia
edited by Sir Reginald Monteroy on 9/15/2021

Well someone needs to make a thread for it now, since I just got one. https://i.imgur.com/4VDYYrd.png

I also think this makes me the third person with worm.
edited by Kylestien on 9/16/2021

Yeah, I’ve been thinking of a Hellworm registry as well, didn’t expect to have owners turn up so soon but congrats to them.

The idea is pretty much a no-brainer to go with the Paramount, Goat and Cider lists, but of course besides a name what’s needed is a volunteer willing to maintain it long-term.

Lo, finally, I too am a proud owner of a Hellworm.

Fourth in this thread, but it did take me some time and I presume there are many more members of The Hellworm Club (putative name, as no-one has brought up any other suggestions). Perhaps there is some sort of a list on Discord? I admit I use that platform very rarely…

Now I can use my new little pal to get further insight into the workings of Hell. The Bishop will be ecstatic. Especially once I obtain the saddle and mount the worm for hell-bound incursions!

But that will wait. I have a lot to catch up to first.

I became the proud owner of a Hellworm today.

Now on to the saddle…

Edit: Official Hellworm Club post: https://community.failbettergames.com/topic28688-the-hellworm-club.aspx

~~
edited by idyl on 1/18/2022