Seeking the name. Volunteers for betrayal.

Oh, sorry. Adding you now.

I have begun on my own, and thus I do not believe I can be betrayed. Although, we did sort of assume betrayals would be included, and we don’t know if they will be.

Should this action be included in the new SMEN storyline, Lady Blanche Lacombe will be available for all sorts of intrigue and betrayal.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Blanche~Lacombe

Sybil would, however, prefer to remain far from that sort of business - at least initially, that is.

I wound up getting SMEN on my own, so I’m not eligible for this anymore

August Reave started seeking too! Sorry to waste your time, please take him off the list!

Yes, this list seems to be completely obsolete. Until/unless something else pops up I’m just going to take the list down.
edited by suinicide on 6/10/2016

[quote=suinicide]Yes, this list seems to be completely obsolete. Until/unless something else pops up I’m just going to take the list down.
edited by suinicide on 6/10/2016[/quote]

Thank you for starting it in the first place! It was a really good idea.

Alright everyone, betrayals are confirmed again, let’s get this thread back into action again. If we don’t, then every Seeker will either need multiple Alts or to dump a lot of money into buying Midnight Matriarchs.

Edit Also, it seems that the requirement is just 30 Watchful now.
edited by Morucant on 6/30/2016

Edited. Not adding any previous names, unless otherwise mentioned, as a lot of the previous names have started.