Seeking Mr. Eaten's name, how does it ends?

FBG specifically asked the player not to spoil this part. There are however three different ending and the other two are usually explained to those who managed to clear one, either with their main or with an alt.

So why are you asking here? Not many people are willing to spoil this with the exception of sharing the other endings to those who have completed it.
The publicly known thing about the ending is that your character will no longer be playable unless you turn back at the last possible moment and get a unique weapon instead
The remaining unspoiled part is a couple paragraphs of text depending on which of the three endings you got. Are you specifically asking to have this part spoiled? I think the whole storyline is probably the best content this game has to offer and you should experience it yourself.

So why are you asking here?[/quote]I don’t think Flynn is the one who asked, it rather looks like the original OP was deleted.

Might be worth deleting this thread before it further confuses people.
edited by phryne on 9/30/2018

Although I can agree with removing the thread, there is kind of a point to it, I’m not sure how fast you can create a character for seeking, and complete the SMEN quest line to the end, but it would seem like it would be a quite massive grind, some my not want to use so much time making two more grinds after they have finished the first, assuming that the 3 separate paths don’t have too many differences, if it does, it might be fresh enough on these two other paths to be worth going on the quest multiple times, unless the grind is intended to make the quest even more insane to go through.
edited by Lord Alexander Alderman on 9/30/2018

It ends Well.

Trust me.

So true, Tystefy, so true. As the saying goes : all shall be well…

Oh of course, that makes so much more sense… I was wondering why someone would ask this question here while simultaneously knowing why it’s kept hidden, and why it was phrased like that. Sorry about that. I see someone else made this topic now, but the forum makes it look like I replied to the OP.
P. S. sorry mods, there’s no confirmation for reporting a post and I misclicked.
edited by Monara on 10/1/2018

[quote=Lord Alexander Alderman]Although I can agree with removing the thread, there is kind of a point to it, I’m not sure how fast you can create a character for seeking, and complete the SMEN quest line to the end, but it would seem like it would be a quite massive grind, some my not want to use so much time making two more grinds after they have finished the first, assuming that the 3 separate paths don’t have too many differences, if it does, it might be fresh enough on these two other paths to be worth going on the quest multiple times, unless the grind is intended to make the quest even more insane to go through.
edited by Lord Alexander Alderman on 9/30/2018[/quote]

The only real difference is the end, so after going NORTH, people often ask in the regular SMEN thread or on the discord for someone to PM them the ending. So yeah this thread is now pretty irrelevant.