Seeking for Friends of The Tournament of Lilies

I wonder if I could find some Friends of The Tournament of Lilies here
For me, a tournament like this requires luck and time and friends is hard
You have to Compete in a Tournament of Lilies 1 , then 2 , then 3…
Fallen London Challenge a friend to a Contest of Strength

Hey there! I’m looking to make new friends and the Tournament of Lilies is one thing I would like to try as well, so, if you like, I’m up for this Fallen London

My “Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant” is currently 16
and I am currently at level (EDIT) 2 of the Contest

I have sent A Contest with you
Good luck
And my “Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant” is currently 13 &Compete in a Tournament of Lilies 3 now

1 Like

I’m always up for lily fights, I’m currently at tournament level 3. I don’t seek them out anymore after a few rosettes but always accept. (username amalgamate).

Though I would generally recommend level-capping your plant before going too heavily into that contest though. I believe that having the plant at higher level makes you more likely to win… and also, at the highest plant level, there’s cards to regrow the plant that cost nothing but an action, whereas at lower levels they also cost items. So it’s cheaper to max out your plant level at 19 and fight in the tournament, re-capping your plant each time you lose, than to try to join in when you’re not plant-level-capped yet.

1 Like

Good day delicious friends!

I was hoping that there still are players participating in lilies tournament as I am about to myself.

Fallen London
Currently: Competing in a Tournament of Lilies 1

I’m available for challenges; currently at Level 4.

1 Like

I mean, I suppose I could participate, if need be. Just call “a mere fool” via calling card.

Feel free to send me challenges. amalgamate . Currently at level 1.

I am available too. Currently Level 2, I think (seeking a Contest of Cunning); my character name is cathyr19355

I, John Schmit, am also available for the Tournament. I am currently at Level 2, a Contest of Cunning