Salt's Song?

I’d like to continue the Carnelian Exile’s story but I can’t figure out how to get Salt’s Song. Help?

Head to Irem. Let me know if you need more.

I need more information please. I am in Irem, and everything says it is Impossible except &quotPrice Unpaid&quot. Where do I get that item?

You get it by paying the price.
edited by Olorin on 3/16/2015

Well, having those items is impossible. How about if you don’t have any of those items?

My problem exactly. Is this part of the story even released yet?

[quote=Gregg Johnson]You get it by paying the price.
edited by Olorin on 3/16/2015[/quote]

Great… Thanks…

My problem exactly. Is this part of the story even released yet?[/quote]

The wiki seems to indicate that it is, in fact, not released or possible to do this. But there are forum members here and on Steam that say it can be completed, but no one will share how it is completed. I wish I would have known this couldn’t be done BEFORE I lost my entire damned Legacy to this &quotambition&quot. This is a huge turn off to this game.

Why? You’re only supposed to do that once. :)

Some might want to do Exaltation three times to get all the trophies.

@Rupho: Try going to Irem with none of the items on the list you saw.
edited by Estelle Knoht on 3/16/2015

It’s only impossible if you haven’t already paid the price elsewhere, i.e. spent those items.

The problem here is the tooltip for &quotImpossible&quot makes it sound like a content boundary, when it’s actually (in this case) a clue.

The option is unlocked by having none of any item that has ‘impossible’ listed next to it. I believe you can sell all of them in Irem, so. The price is no price.

edited by WormApotheote on 3/16/2015