Salt Weasels at Mahogany Hall

Well. Being a runner up in the contest means i now have /2/ salt weasles. Charming.

Congratulations! Ooooo, maybe you have a breeding pair now?

Perhaps you’ll be able to test this weasel in the hall conundrum safely now!

I have just tested this for myself and, dammit, the little beast wasn’t affected. Pity, I wanted it to go out with a bang (or a pop, in this case).
Oh well, off to flog it at the Bazaar (“flogging the weasel”, yes, very funny).

Many of you individuals like to see potential harm come to others and their possessions in the name of science, don’t you?

Now as to not get of topic, I agree with those who say it’s best not to risk it.

Many of you individuals like to see potential harm come to others and their possessions in the name of science, don’t you?

Now as to not get of topic, I agree with those who say it’s best not to risk it.[/quote]

Bah, what does an immortal know about risk?

Now as to not get of topic, I agree with those who say it’s best not to risk it.[/quote]
Except that losing it means you can get another rare pet. Possibly.

someone already tried it and found out they’re immune, so it’s a moot point now.

Indeed there is nothing to risk for there is no risk at all. Passionario tried this a while back and confirmed that one does not, I repeat DOES NOT, lose one’s Salt Weasel due to being plagued by a popular song.
You do lose your lucky and Araby fighting weasels, but your special pet is safe from going pop.