Salt weasel!

I just want to share my joy at having a little salt weasel attach itself to me. I’ve never seen this card before and didn’t even realize such a sweet little weasel existed.

nice!

That’s a rare one. Hopefully my own diligence to flipping cards shall pay off and I’ll have one of my very own!

You lucky devil! Congratulations!

I’m still trying to get a Haunted-Looking Dog, myself. Been flipping cards in Veilgarden for at least two months to no avail, though… : (

Good for you! I’ve only just today located a Haunted-looking Dog. I did feel a little bad for betraying my feline friends, but the poor thing looked so wretched I couldn’t bear to leave it. What part of London is a salt-weasel usually found?

Good for you! I’ve only just today located a Haunted-looking Dog. I did feel a little bad for betraying my feline friends, but the poor thing looked so wretched I couldn’t bear to leave it. What part of London is a salt-weasel usually found?[/quote]

Ladybones Road I think.

[quote=Little The]You lucky devil! Congratulations!

I’m still trying to get a Haunted-Looking Dog, myself. Been flipping cards in Veilgarden for at least two months to no avail, though… : ([/quote]

I found a Haunted-Looking Dog recently. Now I want a Salt Weasel!

[quote=cathyr19355][quote=Little The]You lucky devil! Congratulations!

I’m still trying to get a Haunted-Looking Dog, myself. Been flipping cards in Veilgarden for at least two months to no avail, though… : ([/quote]

I found a Haunted-Looking Dog recently. Now I want a Salt Weasel![/quote]

There is no Haunted-Looking Dog and I resent the perpetuation of this hoax on innocent citizens such as myself.

In related news, I have not flipped a card outside Veilgarden except to pursue Jack or my Ambition since January 15th.

In news related to the related news, I am bitter. So, so very bitter. Oy vey, how bitter. Ptui!

(seeking image of clay man blowing raspberry)

[quote=Pedantic Jones][quote=cathyr19355][quote=Little The]You lucky devil! Congratulations!

There is no Haunted-Looking Dog and I resent the perpetuation of this hoax on innocent citizens such as myself.

In related news, I have not flipped a card outside Veilgarden except to pursue Jack or my Ambition since January 15th.

In news related to the related news, I am bitter. So, so very bitter. Oy vey, how bitter. Ptui!

(seeking image of clay man blowing raspberry)[/quote]

I am in the same boat; having started in either January or February. Meet me at the pub and we’ll float that boat in ale. Bitter, bitter ale.

[quote=Dave ][quote=Pedantic Jones][quote=cathyr19355][quote=Little The]You lucky devil! Congratulations!

(seeking image of clay man blowing raspberry)[/quote]

I am in the same boat; having started in either January or February. Meet me at the pub and we’ll float that boat in ale. Bitter, bitter ale.[/quote]

Make it three. Though, to be honest, dog or no dog, Veilgarden is possibly Fallen London’s best place to camp - what with the Singing Mandrake and all those honey dens. But I’m missing my horoscope cards very much T.T

I’ve found one! I’ve found one! I’ve found one! :) :woohoo: :froot:
:sugar:

now if somebody could just get the horse…

My most sincere of congratulations. I, too, was lucky enough to acquire one. The little fellow never fails to bring me delight!
Best of luck to you hunters out there as well.

Am I right in thinking that to have a chance of drawing the card, the Haunted-looking dog would have to be disposed of?

That is correct, according to the wiki.
http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/A_flash_of_white
edited by EnigmaticVixen on 5/12/2016