Romantic Notions

I require a truly prodigious supply of Romantic Notions.

I seem to recall a lark which would allow me to turn Wines into Honey and then into Romantic Notions. Does anyone else remember this in any more detail?

Or any other ways of gathering the Notions?

[quote=dragonridingsorceress]I require a truly prodigious supply of Romantic Notions.

I seem to recall a lark which would allow me to turn Wines into Honey and then into Romantic Notions. Does anyone else remember this in any more detail?

Or any other ways of gathering the Notions?[/quote]

The best way is Polythreme. They’re 12 an action there.

Given how long the boat ride is if it’s not a really high number (or you have other business in polythreme) it might be more effective to get honey from unfinished business and convert up.

[quote=dragonridingsorceress]Or any other ways of gathering the Notions?[/quote]How quickly do you need them? The Feast of the Exceptional Rose isn’t that far away, and I remember getting hundreds from that one without really trying. Then again, hundreds might not be enough, so maybe that would just be a nice bonus rather than a main option?

edited by Gillsing on 12/17/2014

I need 2500 at some point in the future.

There’s an option in the Temple Club that requires 2500 of them. I’m hoping to get the required number, then beg another invitation.

Well, that’s quite a lot, and looking at the options available in Mrs Plenty’s Perfumed Pleasure Garden it looks like you’d be better off just ‘Doing the decent thing’ in Veilgarden for 50 x Drop of Prisoner’s Honey per Action. 230 Actions to get 11,500 drops, then 23 Actions to bulk convert them to 2415 x Romantic Notion (I assume you already have a few).

Getting that many in Polythreme at 12 per Action would take about 201 Actions, so it would save you about 52 Actions minus however many Actions it’d cost you to get there and back to London. Though if you often draw very rewarding opportunity cards while in London, that should also be accounted for.

[quote=dragonridingsorceress]I need 2500 at some point in the future.

There’s an option in the Temple Club that requires 2500 of them. I’m hoping to get the required number, then beg another invitation.

I can give you one right now if you want.

Thank you kindly Byron Man :)