Retiring 'Reminiscing About Ambitions'

Seconded. I have eventually decided to going down this route, because I like the game and my old character was halfway through SMEN regardless, but not remembering much of my ambition put me off quite a bit from returning.

Seconded. I have eventually decided to going down this route, because I like the game and my old character was halfway through SMEN regardless, but not remembering much of my ambition put me off quite a bit from returning.[/quote]
You know, early last year when the release of the Ambition final chapters was announced many players had this problem, and not just returning ones. It had been so long since the last Ambition update that even players who’ve been around all the time couldn’t remember everything that had happened. That’s why I endeavoured to write a summary of each Ambition in this thread. Unfortunately, RL constraints kept me from finishing the project but at least Bag a Legend and Nemesis are there. Maybe somebody else can still do the other two?

I know this is only a workaround and not a real solution but maybe it’s just about enough to jog people’s memories.

Btw, has anyone emailed FB about this issue recently? They don’t look at every thread on the forums so they’re not guaranteed to see the complaints here.

wait I’m confused. is this the thing you get for completing an ambition?

This was a feature that let you re-read Ambition content you’d already done - like a second journal just for Ambition stories.

where the hell was that? this is the first I’ve heard of it
:?

I think it was linked under story qualities, but it was retired years ago and the UI’s been redesigned, so there’s no real trace of it left.

:?[/quote]
It was on the Myself tab under Ambition. You basically just clicked on your Ambition quality tracker and a window opened with the text of your most recently played storylet. You could then click back through the whole story as you played it - with a few exceptions as some things couldn’t be displayed properly as that window had basically no formatting.

As you can see from the OP it was retired 5 years ago. Everyone who joined since then has never seen it.

:?[/quote]
It was on the Myself tab under Ambition. You basically just clicked on your Ambition quality tracker and a window opened with the text of your most recently played storylet. You could then click back through the whole story as you played it - with a few exceptions as some things couldn’t be displayed properly as that window had basically no formatting.

As you can see from the OP it was retired 5 years ago. Everyone who joined since then has never seen it.[/quote]

…well no wonder I’ve never heard of it. now I feel kinda silly