Restarting my char: announcement and questions

I am unhappy with the path my alt, Loogan, took, and will be deleting and recreating him. I have messaged my whole friend list (except a few who have a history of not responding to invites), but just to be sure I haven’t missed anyone, I am also posting the information here. I will add a family name to the new character, so that he will be called Loogan Cuthoat. Before leaving, he is spreading his possessions among his friends, so if you still need non-fate Rose gifts, do comment. In that respect, I have two questions: wasn’t there a way of getting the commotion in the square of lofty words through favorable circumstances? I can’t seem to find it. Also, what happens if I send a gift, but delete my account before it has been accepted? Can the message still be accepted or would it create a bug?

I admire your dedication. I’d just restart with an extra dot in my email address (works for gmail) and leave the old character languishing.
Can’t help with the answers, but the deleting account/message does sound like it would cause a mild issue - perhaps as when someone cancels an invite before it’s accepted. They just wouldn’t get the thing.

Edit: Oh! Thank you. :-)
edited by babelfishwars on 2/25/2014

I know myself. If I don’t delete him I’ll keep on playing him, and I just don’t have the time for three chars. But that extra dot tip is useful. Where do you put that dot? Somewhere in between, at the end?

Ta da: Reformat your Gmail address with dots | Lifehacker
(Gmail will ignore the dots, but most places you register with won’t. But you need to remember where you put them.)
edited by babelfishwars on 2/25/2014

Ta da: Reformat your Gmail address with dots | Lifehacker
(Gmail will ignore the dots, but most places you register with won’t. But you need to remember where you put them.)
edited by babelfishwars on 2/25/2014[/quote]
Thanks, neat trick!

I’ll take some non-Fate Rose-Gifts, I need just 5 more Masquing to have all the petpanions I can get without Fate. :) (Though I also wouldn’t mind a spare pink cat to keep as a pet as well. ;) )
edited by Flipz on 2/25/2014

We’d appreciate non-fate Rose gifts as well, though we’d prefer to receive them after everyone else, and only if there’s enough left for us. We haven’t encountered Lilac all that often, and we’re only eight away from obtaining the last non-Fate-locked pet we can.[li]

EDIT: Oh God, so many teeth!
edited by Snowskeeper on 2/25/2014

I wouldn’t object to gifts, but I’m not sure either of my characters knew Loogan, so I do not mind if I miss out.

I’d be tickled to receive either a Chess-Piece or some Liar’s Tongues, since they’re the only ones I’ve yet to accumulate. Character page is linked in my signature. And thanks, if you do send! :)