Research Complete!

HECK YEAAAAAAAH

So the question now is: What to do with these pages?
Should I
- Keep them as is?
- Collate them for 77 tomes of each type?
- Go for even more?

Congratulations! Now bind them together with spittle from the Door of Teeth, into the greatest and deadliest rolled up newspaper ever made.

Fold them into an origami armada and sink the islands under crumpled paper cannonballs, so no other researcher can replicate your feat.

Transport the Clathermonts to the center of your vast library maze, and hold them hostage for a year until they have perfected such precise inking that all this knowledge can fit on the skin under your fingernails.

Hold a bonfire.

Collate.

77777 of each.

Well, you can give them to me…

Make your own University :)

These are all excellent ideas!
I was also considering
-blackmailing the Masters with exposure of bazaarine secrets (in exchange for cooperation with my research)

• Compilation and writing of a Neathean Encyclopedia
  • Use of the notes in acquiring a more secular ability with the correspondence
    -boosting my monster breeding and plant raising activities with forbidden knowledge
    -Making a copy in irrigo ink to **** with people

Also on the table:
Use them to seduce Mr. Pages

[quote=Dean Lee]Also on the table:
Use them to seduce Mr. Pages[/quote]
I think this is an idea a lot of people can get behind ;)

[quote=Optimatum][quote=Dean Lee]Also on the table:
Use them to seduce Mr. Pages[/quote]
I think this is an idea a lot of people can get behind ;)[/quote]
I feel the need to make a pun about the term &quotget behind,&quot yet can’t quite muster up the necessary inner teenager to do so.

[quote=Dean Lee]These are all excellent ideas!
I was also considering
-blackmailing the Masters with exposure of bazaarine secrets (in exchange for cooperation with my research)

• Compilation and writing of a Neathean Encyclopedia
  • Use of the notes in acquiring a more secular ability with the correspondence
    -boosting my monster breeding and plant raising activities with forbidden knowledge
    -Making a copy in irrigo ink to **** with people[/quote]

I feel like the Masters would have you assasinated if you tried the first one.

Way to go! Lady Grey, once she’s done with her quest of vengeance, will end up dividing her time between archaeology/anthropology and teaching, and I have to say, her future self is very jealous.

Well, the Dean is rather magnanimous and not a competitive sort, so he’d probably be more than willing to assist and correspond with Lady Grey when the time comes.

Write the Note of the Neath.

(After all, that sort of thing works for merchant-captains.)