Record In Your Journal

I’m wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the Record In Your Journal option? I have no problem with it on my phone or in Google Chrome, but it’s never available in Firefox, which is my browser of choice. I didn’t worry about too much, but I now realize that I’m having trouble remembering the progress of some of the random stories when I don’t manage to draw an update for several days. Is this just Firefox in general? Anyone know of a fix?

I’ve had no problems with it in Firefox.

I recall some people having a problem with this not too long ago. Are you using Adblock? Personally the option is available to me with or without Adblock enabled, but you could try disabling it to see if that fixes the issue. If you aren’t using Adblock, or if disabling it doesn’t make the button turn up I would recommend sending in a bug report to support@failbettergames.com to get some more suggestions.

edited by Sara Hysaro on 3/3/2015

Fine for Firefox, but same problem for Chrome. Tricky.

Yeah, it was adblock. Weird. Especially because I have adblock in Chrome as well. Fortunately, I don’t have to disable it - I just whitelisted Fallen London. Thanks!

Glad to hear that fixed the problem! Right, whitelisting is what I meant. Adblock is too useful to give it up completely for a button.

edited by Sara Hysaro on 3/3/2015