Ratmas 2016 II: The Ratgivening

Game is offline. Clearly Ratmas has broken the internet!

Clearly Ratmas has caused scheduled maintenance :P

[color=#e53e00]So many rats! So many lovely messages. Thanks you lot :) :) .

For the record I only ate 4 rats yesterday. (Spacemarine made food, claimed more than two would kill. am not dead. Am greedy.)[/color]

[quote=babelfishwars][color=#e53e00]So many rats! So many lovely messages. Thanks you lot :) :) .

For the record I only ate 4 rats yesterday. (Spacemarine made food, claimed more than two would kill. am not dead. Am greedy.)[/color][/quote]

[color=#0066ff]Also for the record, if a rat has no ears it’s gluten-free. #themoreyouknow[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Thank you for a fabulous Ratmas! I remain atop my pile of rats, the undrowned, rat-accepting for another year at least. My spirit will never be broken by the rattide![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]<3O~[/color]

I have approximately a lot of rats right now. I mean, I had a lot to start with, but now I’ve got more.
In retribution, I will now reveal my very professional secret recipe for Genuine Home-Made Chocolate Rats.

YOU WILL NEED:

• Chocolate (I used a 2:1 ratio of dark:milk chocolate but really you can probably get away with whatever)[/li][li]Biscuits (I recommend chocolate digestives, but you do you.)[/li][li]Cream (creme fraiche or soured cream work too, I think)[/li][li]Silver balls for eyes and/or nose[/li][li]Something for ears (Almond flakes are pretty efficient. I tried using bashed up walnuts, to mixed success.)[/li][li]Licorice laces or some other similar tube shaped confectionery for tails (I’ve never gotten these to work, but you can try it)[/li][li]Caramel flavouring (optional. i just like caramel)

Melt down the chocolate using your favourite method of melting chocolate. While chocolate is melting, go obliterate your biscuits. Just smash the hell out of them.

Once the chocolate’s melted and smooth, let it cool a bit and add cream (about 1 tablespoon per 50g, maybe more.) + caramel flavouring.
Combine chocolate with biscuit dust (about a 1.5:1 ratio of biscuit to chocolate in terms of weight, if you can be bothered measuring).
Mix 'em together, then let them chill for a little while. Not for very long, or the next step will be difficult.
Once it’s mostly solid, get your biscuit shards suspended in a chocolate matrix and mould them into rat shapes. Take about a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball, then shape it into a rat as best you can. Add eyes, ears, tail, nose, whatever else.
Leave them in the fridge overnight, and bam, It’s A Rats. Foist 'em on your friends/foes. If they eat more than two they’ll die.

here’s a picture of some hard working I took yesterday

How is it I always miss these things?

And I thought missing the second edition zailors manual was upsetting… nope. That’s still worse.

Really though, does anyone else have the problem of never checking these things?
I need to vent this out now so hard.

[quote=Spacemarine9]I have approximately a lot of rats right now. I mean, I had a lot to start with, but now I’ve got more.
In retribution, I will now reveal my very professional secret recipe for Genuine Home-Made Chocolate Rats.

YOU WILL NEED:

• Chocolate (I used a 2:1 ratio of dark:milk chocolate but really you can probably get away with whatever)[/li][li]Biscuits (I recommend chocolate digestives, but you do you.)[/li][li]Cream (creme fraiche or soured cream work too, I think)[/li][li]Silver balls for eyes and/or nose[/li][li]Something for ears (Almond flakes are pretty efficient. I tried using bashed up walnuts, to mixed success.)[/li][li]Licorice laces or some other similar tube shaped confectionery for tails (I’ve never gotten these to work, but you can try it)[/li][li]Caramel flavouring (optional. i just like caramel)

Melt down the chocolate using your favourite method of melting chocolate. While chocolate is melting, go obliterate your biscuits. Just smash the hell out of them.

Once the chocolate’s melted and smooth, let it cool a bit and add cream (about 1 tablespoon per 50g, maybe more.) + caramel flavouring.
Combine chocolate with biscuit dust (about a 1.5:1 ratio of biscuit to chocolate in terms of weight, if you can be bothered measuring).
Mix 'em together, then let them chill for a little while. Not for very long, or the next step will be difficult.
Once it’s mostly solid, get your biscuit shards suspended in a chocolate matrix and mould them into rat shapes. Take about a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball, then shape it into a rat as best you can. Add eyes, ears, tail, nose, whatever else.
Leave them in the fridge overnight, and bam, It’s A Rats. Foist 'em on your friends/foes. If they eat more than two they’ll die.

here’s a picture of some hard working I took yesterday[/quote]

This has to be the best representation of Ratmas Spirit I’ve seen since the Nutcracker Rat.

I tried handing my actual postman an actual bag of dead rats. I tried explaining to him that it was a matter of utmost importance that they reach FBG.
The postal network has now excommunicated me.

Also, don’t ask where I managed to get exactly one-hundred fresh rats.

[quote=Infinity Simulacrum]I tried handing my actual postman an actual bag of dead rats. I tried explaining to him that it was a matter of utmost importance that they reach FBG.
The postal network has now excommunicated me.

Also, don’t ask where I managed to get exactly one-hundred fresh rats.[/quote]

The nutcracker now takes third.