Random Question: Can Rubbery Men stick to walls?

I want to say that Rubbery Men climb smooth walls really well, but I can’t remember for sure.

Can anyone confirm that bit of lore? It’s really bugging me.

[quote=ancusohm]I want to say that Rubbery Men climb smooth walls really well, but I can’t remember for sure.

Can anyone confirm that bit of lore? It’s really bugging me.[/quote]

I can’t think of anything which mentions them climbing. I vaguely remember a visitor at Hallowmas that suctioned itself to the wall, but again I think it was some strange lust it had for your wall rather than climbing…

Lawd, I’m not sure. I know the maid at Hunter’s Keep climbs straight up a wall, but she’s… well, possibly she’s a devil, or an ex-devil, or something, but she’s not very rubbery.

Since there’s no evidence supporting the idea, I’m going to lean towards they cannot.

I don’t see why an individual Rubbery couldn’t be modified to be able to do so…shaping is their thing after all.

Would their masters approve the modification? They want their servants to be out and about in London instead of lazing about on exactly one spot.

[quote=Estelle Knoht]
Would their masters approve the modification? They want their servants to be out and about in London instead of lazing about on exactly one spot.[/quote]
You are looking at it in the wrong way! After the modification they could be even more out and about since walls would prove no challenge.

Rubbery spiders. Can you imagine?