Radio Neath - Echo Bazaar soundtracks

Especially dark Victorian Fantasy!

1. The Alabama Song

Fixed the link for you.The link you posted was malformed from what the site’s page said.

Here’s some more:
73. The Magician - Howard Shore
74. II Blue Strings - Danny Elfman
75. Tango Amongst the Lillies - Jeff Danna
76. Jack the Ripper - Screaming Lord Sutch
77. Elenor Rigby (String instrumentals) - The Beatles
78. Suite Punta Del Este - Astor Piazzolla
79. Pruit Igoe and Prophecies - The Philip Glass Ensemble
80. Name of God - Toshihiko Sahashi
81. Wasteland - Yoko Kanno
82. What Keeps Mankind Alive - Tom Waits
83. Three Hearts, Seven Stars, Twelve Moons - Gorillaz
84. El Tango De Roxanne instrumental
85. Lovely Ladies (the prostitutes theme)
86. Riddles in the Dark - J.R.R. Tolken and Jules Bass
87. Untitled music (I actually uploaded this song, but still have no clue what this beautiful pieces is. Wish someone could tell me)
88. Coroner and Knives - Al Duvall
edited by Ariel Baron on 2/11/2012

1. Magician and the Dancer - Gypsy Nomads. I’m not entirely certain where to find it, or how to make links on this forum; I found it on a Mahogany Hall-themed Pandora station that I saw on Deep, Dark, Marvelous. It was perfect for the Hall.

[quote=Ariel Baron]87. Untitled music (I actually uploaded this song, but still have no clue what this beautiful pieces is. Wish someone could tell me)
[/quote]

I swear that I know this. It’s going to bother me if I can’t figure it out… urgh, I suppose I’ll have to go ask my choir director. He doubles as the university’s main music history professor, so if anyone could be able to identify it, it would be him.

[quote=ladylikeikneel][quote=Ariel Baron]87. Untitled music (I actually uploaded this song, but still have no clue what this beautiful pieces is. Wish someone could tell me)
[/quote]

I swear that I know this. It’s going to bother me if I can’t figure it out… urgh, I suppose I’ll have to go ask my choir director. He doubles as the university’s main music history professor, so if anyone could be able to identify it, it would be him.[/quote]

I want to scream at the top of my lungs just to thank you!

1. Magician and the Dancer - Gypsy Nomads (Got it fixed for you.)

Here’s my next list:
90. Myst III: Exile main theme - Jack Wall
91. Phantom Manor Music Box
92. Forbidden Zone Love Theme - Oingo Boingo
93. Hellboy BPRD theme - Marco Beltrami
94. Consider Yourself from the 1968 version of Oliver (The Urchin’s theme)
95. Thank You Very Much - Leslie Bricusse (Devils in charge of lost spirits theme XD; don’t really care much for the film except it’s so good it’s laughably bad and the interesting part where Scrooge goes to Hell)
96. Corpse Bride Main titles - Danny Elfman
97. Bartholomew - The Silent Comedy
98. Nekromantik
99. The Language of Romance - John Debney (Theme to the Shuttered Palace)
100. Mary’s Magic - Fagottron
101. When you play the Violin - The Gothic Archies
102. It’s Beginning to Look Alot Like Fishmen - H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society (Theme to the rubbery men)
103. Scrooged Suite - Danny Elfman

Hey! I got it to 100!

Fantastic! This list is now incredibly awesome. Waiting for your actions to refresh becomes much easier when you can chill out with some nice tunes between plays.

While I was waiting for someone to make a new post on here, I made a list of songs to added on here:
104. Los Angelitios - Peter McConnell
105.Jack and Sally Montage - The Vitamin String Quartet
106. Quere - Allegria
107. Ramblin Man - The Residents
108. Recurring Dream - Tankus the Henge
109. Moribund the Burgermeister - Peter Gabriel (I remember when they had the full version on youtube, now all they have of the song is live versions, which is very distracting. The real song starts at 5:55)

Now for all you Zailors out there:
110. Talking Limbo - Peter McConnell
111. Sail on Sailor - Beach Boys
112. Shiver Me Timbers - Tom Waits

We bring you back to our regular program.
edited by Ariel Baron on 2/13/2012

1. Vivez - The Scarlet Pimpernel

I can’t find a good version on youtube, but the song reminds me of the Feast of the Exceptional Rose~

[quote=Alerane]113. Vivez - The Scarlet Pimpernel

I can’t find a good version on youtube, but the song reminds me of the Feast of the Exceptional Rose~[/quote]
I am most sorry to hear that. Apparently the entertainment mafia has struck down on this song just like the millions of other songs. I can’t find a copy myself, and share your sympathies.

Here’s some more songs by the way:
115. Ghost of Stephen Foster - Squirrel Nut Zippers
116. Beheaded - Thee Wreckers
117. Schubert’s Unfinished 8th symphony
118. The Ocean Doesn’t Want Me - Tom Waits
119. True Love - The Residents
120. Tais Toi Mon Coeur - Dionysos Ft. Olivia Ruiz
121.Crossborn Shell - Thee Wreckers
122. Harliquin - Mark Hadly
123. Epilogue - The Residents

Did you just miss 114 or did I just miss it? The song thar reminds me of the feast is “Masquerade”, but its already on the list.

I was resisting my urge to link to Rick Astley in place of Vivez - The Scarlet Pimpernel in the list

I’ll put this n place of number 114 on the list:

The greatest show unearthed - creature feature

[quote=Owlor]I’ll put this n place of number 114 on the list:

The greatest show unearthed - creature feature[/quote]
Sorry about that, must have jumped the knife when I put “115” instead of “114”.

1. Nights in white satin - moody blues
  2. The Red Weed - Jeff Wayne (Listen to the entire musical, it’s a fantastic piece of work)
    126. I who have nothing - Normie Rowe
  3. Twist in my sobriety - Tanita Tikaram
  4. One Excuse - Beat Symphony (Allright, this one is just for me, it is my uncles old band, he’s the guy fake-playing fiddle. They played a techno-infused kind of Steampunk BEFORE it was cool…)
  5. Drink 'til we’re gone - Lucero
    130. Dark Angel - Katie Jane Garside (For the zee-monster, this is one of my all time favorite videos by the way)

allright, one more. This one from the war of the worlds fits thematically, since it’s about starting a Victorian civilization underground (because of Martians rather than bats)

1. Brave new world - jeff wayne

I just cannot put in words how much I love this album, the musical version of War of the Worlds with Jeff Wayne, it’s a FANTASTIC piece of work, somewhere in between an audiobook and a rock opera.
edited by Owlor on 2/16/2012

[quote=ladylikeikneel][quote=Ariel Baron]87. Untitled music (I actually uploaded this song, but still have no clue what this beautiful pieces is. Wish someone could tell me)
[/quote]

I swear that I know this. It’s going to bother me if I can’t figure it out… urgh, I suppose I’ll have to go ask my choir director. He doubles as the university’s main music history professor, so if anyone could be able to identify it, it would be him.[/quote]

Find the name of that music yet?

Anyways…

1. 99 Problems - hugo
  2. Shockmonster Stomp - The Ghastly Ones
  3. Mad Dogs and Englishmen - Noel Coward
  4. Independent Woman - Elbow (For those Bohemian women)
  5. It’s Me- Alice Cooper

Oh, I got one, for hose with the “Nemesis” ambition:

1. Urinate all over your grave -scary bitches
    edited by Owlor on 2/16/2012

[quote=Ariel Baron][quote=ladylikeikneel][quote=Ariel Baron]87. Untitled music (I actually uploaded this song, but still have no clue what this beautiful pieces is. Wish someone could tell me)
[/quote]

Find the name of that music yet?

Anyways… [/quote]

Haven’t spoken to him yet, sorry.

Well…

I’m just going to leave this one here.

1. In the Cave - Pepe Deluxe (playing the Luray caves “Great Stalacpipe Organ”)
    edited by ladylikeikneel on 2/17/2012
  1. Locks and bolts - Steeleye span

I have a varied taste in music, and that taste reminds me of 5% of the game:

1. Petite Chou-Fleur - Team Fortress 2 soundtrack
  2. Gnomus - Mussorgsky
  3. Piano Concerto No. 2 Allegro Opus 102 - [color=#0000ee]Shostakovitch[/color]
  4. Sarah - Trevor Jones
  5. Solo De Concours - Andre Messager
  6. Manny and Meche - Peter McConnell
  7. Cotswolds symphony 2nd mov. “Elergy” - Gustav Holst
  8. Donkey Town - Dr. Steel
  9. Satin in a Coffin - Modest Mouse
  10. Rocket Jump Waltz - Team Fortress 2 soundtrack
  11. Pinkie Pie’s Psychotic Break - William Anderson (Not a brony, just a casual viewer who liked this music)
  12. Tzigane - Maurice Ravel
  1. Danny Elfman - Corpse Bride - Remains of the Day For the tomb colonists.
  2. EddieMorton Im a Member of the MidnightCrew 1909 For the ragamuffins and criminals in all of us.
  3. Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween (sorry i couldn’t resist!) For old London town.
  4. Psychonauts The Meat Circus
    136.The Dark Clan - Fallen London (are fan made songs ok?)
    137.The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom main theme My grinding song.
  5. Wind in the willows - secret of survival in a very nasty world For the wicked devils.
    139.Putting On The Ritz For the higher ups in society
  6. Friends on the other side For the shroud and mirrors

edited by Jack Blackstone on 2/19/2012