Quick question - Confessions

I seem to have more possible confessions to deal with (people in the drop down list) than I do confessions to deal with them (quality).

Is this ‘a thing that happens’, and those confessions will remain in the ether; and should I contact support to try and fix it?

[quote=fitz]I seem to have more possible confessions to deal with (people in the drop down list) than I do confessions to deal with them (quality).

Is this ‘a thing that happens’, and those confessions will remain in the ether; and should I contact support to try and fix it?[/quote]
It’s a thing that happens, a lot. Support is aware of the issue, although it doesn’t hurt to send a report. That might help show how pervasive it is. In any case, I believe they are working on a way to improve this for next year but cannot confirm.

The problem is this: two separate qualities are used here and they are not always in sync:

• The list of people whose confessions you can deal with (i.e. consing/bury/gossip/flaunt) is all the players who have Trust:you(1). This means that this is the list of all people who have ever sent you confessions (including in past years) with which you haven’t dealt yet.[/li][li]The number of times you can deal with confessions is based on your confession count (it decreases with every confession you deal with). This is the number of people who confessed to you this season, except if this was a single-menace confession which arrived after your confession count was already 6.

Confusing.

I have several ideas how to deal with this (and other Hallowmas improvements). If/when I have the time to put it in writing I’ll add it to the Feedback thread and also send to FBG.

ah, I see. Thank you.