Question from new player

Hello, and sorry for possible stupid question. I have just found Fallen London and I am not sure if this is right topic for this question. Anyway, I am bit confused about login system. If I am right I need to login via Google, facebook or twitter? No other options? I don’t use facebook or twitter but gmail I have. So, I can login via google put can I change password? I don’t want to use same password with my email. I am concerned for security. I have tried to reset password but looks like it does not work. Nothing happens when I click reset.
I would be grateful if someone would explain how these things works. :)

No, you don’t need to use Facebook, Twitter or Google to create an account. Just click “Sign Up” on the login page, and you’ll be able to create an account with a username, email address and password.

Thanks for answer! I forgot to say that it was my first method to play this game. But it worked once per game. I made an account and played but after I logged out I could not log again with it. For some reason game didn’t accept my password. I tried to make new account, same thing happens. Second login fails. Also, when I made account I didn’t receive any authentication messages to my mail.
Only what works is connecting via google account.

You’ll want to email support@failbettergames.com, then, with as much detail as possible!

Thanks! I’ll do that.

Sadly, i had a similar problem, and after their FBG’s first response didn’t fix the issue - they simply stopped answering.
edited by Masseurse on 3/30/2021

[quote=Fing A. Prince]Sadly, i had a similar problem, and after their FBG’s first response didn’t fix the issue - they simply stopped answering.
edited by Masseurse on 3/30/2021[/quote]They answered me and now it is fixed. I am not sure what was problem but I think that making account/changes for it takes little time. I think that I made changes to my account too fast and because of that I had some duplicate characters there. Also if you try to change password and reset does not work, just wait a litle while. I made a new password and got message : &quotwe can’t update your password&quot. Anyhow I just waited couple minutes and my new password worked. And yes, I got only one answer and it didn’t explained much but at least I can play now.