Protecting Notability, or, A Way to Freeze Time

Specifically, Time the Healer.

I’m going to be traveling for the next month, and don’t want Time to eat all my Notability. I’ve got 3 points at the moment, and I worked hard to get them; but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep grinding MW to protect it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

At present, I’m thinking my best bet might just be to beg MW-creating social actions, so at least I can get a hit quickly through accepting messages, rather than having to hunt them down through the deck…

If your MW is higher than your Notability you don’t lose any points. Each Time the Healer visit cuts your MW in half so to protect your Notability 3 for a month you need MW at 24 or above. But if you are going to be able to log in at any time during the month having some of the convertible items that give MW might be the way to go. That way you are not dependent on getting cards or social actions.

If you only need 3 MW per week, your best bet might be to send out some private supper invitations now to a friend (or an alt you’ll be able to quickly log in with), and have that person accept one each week.

You can also stock up on Tales of Terror or Visions of the Surface now and quickly log on to convert them.