Profile descriptions

[li]For example, my profile reads:
Warren Zane
an irresistible, magnificent, inescapable and sagacious gentleman.

These descriptions (irresistable, etc.) are obviously tied to your stats, but is there a list somewhere that says what they are for given values? I haven’t been able to find one while wiki-surfing.

Thank you all

Are you in search of dangerous, watchful, persuasive and shadowy titles ?
Guess you should wiki’em better. As for the first title - it marks the 100-th rank.
edited by Andrew Astherson on 6/23/2015

[quote=Andrew Astherson]Are you in search of dangerous, watchful, persuasive and shadowy titles ?
Guess you should wiki’em better. As for the first title - it marks the 100-th rank.
edited by Andrew Astherson on 6/23/2015[/quote]

Nah, those are the quality-level descriptions (that you’ll get from hovering over the stat in the sidebar, or in the quality list on your profile), not the titles shown at the top of your profile. I’ve also wondered about those; of the ones listed, the first two sound Persuasive, the third could be Shadowy or Watchful, and the fourth is clearly Watchful. No Dangerous to be seen, and certainly nothing that’s in the list of quality-level descriptions on the wiki.

Your two highest stats (with gear) are always chosen for your profile titles. The titles shown are the quality level descriptions, up until the 100 level; if a stat shown in your titles is at 100 or above, you’ll see the 100-149 and the 80-99 title in sequence for it – otherwise you’ll just see the current title.

The title functionality was never updated for the 150+ descriptors. The net result of this is that there A LOT of irresistible, magnificent, inescapable, sagacious, terrifying, lethal, midnight and sinister individuals wandering around London.

The OP’s highest stats, given the titles they provided, are Persuasive and Watchful, in that order.