Privy at the Bazaar

I like to think it’s all incinerated by correspondence sigils, and then the resulting ash is used to make the bats that fly around the bazaar

Hey everybody! I’m kind of a new player so I don’t really know much about this game but I was scrolling down nikolas pawnbrokers shop in the echo bazaar and I saw the &quotFirkin of hesperidean cider&quot. Does any body know what it does?

Hello! General questions are better directed towards the forum’s Weekly Questions sticky. :) But yes, we do know what Hesperidean Cider does. It’s an infinite use item that eliminates Wounds, allows you to escape death in a single action should you end up there, and gives you the ‘Taste of the Garden’ quality when you drink it that adds (temporarily) several cards into your deck. The text varies, but they increase Nightmares, lower Wounds, and give an Extraordinary Implication in exchange for 1 of said quality when played. Cider can also be shared with a friend to give them a single Taste of the Garden.

Seen an in-depth discussion about supernatural defecation ✓

so excuse me if this has already mentioned but is there something the masters excrete?.
is maesters blood a lie perhaps to make it sound more exiting?.

[quote=crazyroosterman]so excuse me if this has already mentioned but is there something the masters excrete?.
is maesters blood a lie perhaps to make it sound more exiting?.[/quote]

It’s the coffee you know and love. Bat guano.

[quote=Morkan Kassington][quote=crazyroosterman]so excuse me if this has already mentioned but is there something the masters excrete?.
is maesters blood a lie perhaps to make it sound more exiting?.[/quote]

It’s the coffee you know and love. Bat guano.[/quote]that’s no problem to me at all after all honey the thing we all know and love prisoners or other wise is…well…how to put this tactfully…&quotwhispers in your ear its bee puke&quot

[li]

[quote=Morkan Kassington][quote=Estelle Knoht]

You guys keep it up, I am off
edited by Estelle Knoht on 4/30/2016[/quote]

You will have to explain this one. Why is the Pharoah;s revenge excrement?

(And will there be a part 2?)
edited by Morkan Kassington on 5/1/2016[/quote]

I presume one of the implied references in this exotic line of bathroom humour is to &quotMontezuma’s Revenge&quot, i.e. dysentery, whose symptoms include diarrhea. Customarily associated with places in the tropics–like the Third City perhaps?

Quite honestly, I believe the Masters collect the unwanted property of those in the Spires, and eat it, for they are full of-

[CENSORED]

“Nothing to see here.”
-Not the Ministry

What in the flying bazaar did I just walk into?

EDIT: And how wasn’t I involved in this earlier?
edited by Tystefy on 9/2/2019