Prisoner's Honey/Exile Roses A theory of Fingers

So I’m now putting together information from sunless sea with fallen london and realizing that there are beings from parabola trapped here as roses who have their memories drained by bee’s. That prisoner’s honey is the equivalent to red honey only it is drained from parabolans. Did they war on us because we created bee’s to suck their memories? Was this is a natural evolution that they blame humans for? Was prisoner’s honey created by the Fingerkings out of exiled parabolans to lure humans into the dream realms to be preyed upon by the fingerkings? Did the manager gain his extra fingers through his mastery of mirror magic? Or are the Fingerking’s actually the descendants of the humans of the first city who now prey upon their cousins’ descendants? OR do I need to take this post to a different thread because you’ve already talked this to death elsewhere!! These questions may never be answered.

Can I ask where the information linking roses with Parabola comes from? I haven’t seen that yet and it sounds fascinating.

There are roses that were originally native to Parabola that honey is made from. They are not sentient nor sapient, as far as I know.

But yes, prisoner’s honey is made from Parabolan roses.

I think Fingerkings were even involved in the creation of prisoner’s honey

Right now my linking is the war of the Rosers and the Fourth Khan and some info from the gallery of snakes.[quote=Zareen Bakara]Can I ask where the information linking roses with Parabola comes from? I haven’t seen that yet and it sounds fascinating.[/quote]

The Gallery of Snakes? Thanks! I haven’t gone on either of the Fate-locked expeditions yet. This seems like a good reason to change that.