Primaeval Hint

Does anyone happen to know if this converts into anything or shall do in the near future?

edited by Dawson on 3/10/2013

It can be used to upgrade a raven to the third and fourth tiers. To get a second-tier raven, you need to own a dazed raven advisor and wait for the “kindness of ravens” card
Besides that, it might be useful for making a new tier of items if they’re conversion-only later on.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 3/10/2013

At the moment I find the mystery of the thing more tempting than its value so I wont sell it unless I’ve lost even the clothes of my back.

I was unaware of the raven connection, I don’t have one presently but that titbit of information makes me think I may acquire one in the future.

I just find it intriguing that its clickable but with no options

Gracious. My sincere apologies, I thought you’d meant the elemental secret. How embarrassing.

Not at all, my dear Sir. The airs down here get to us all occasionally…

[quote=Spacemarine9]It can be used to upgrade a raven to the third and fourth tiers. To get a second-tier raven, you need to own a dazed raven advisor and wait for the “kindness of ravens” card
Besides that, it might be useful for making a new tier of items if they’re conversion-only later on.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 3/10/2013[/quote]

Actually, using the hint in your inventory also allows you to upgrade your raven.

I know you have to upgrade the raven to tier 3 and 4 by clicking on the Hint but I’m pretty sure tier 2 requires an opportunity card? but things might have changed since i got a raven

I did my ravens recently and can attest that you are right; you need to have a Dazed Raven Advisor and then wait for the relevant Opportunity card.