Possible new options for Monster Hunters?

An anonymous comment on the Wiki says that hunting the plated seal now requires zero notched bone-harpoons, which suggests that there is another option with more than zero bone-harpoons.

As I am not a Monster-Hunter can any suitably endowed professionals provide any further insight? If something is there it might be worthwhile checking out other monsters (somnolent Hyenas, etc.)
edited by genesis on 7/23/2015

The Monster-Hunter can now acquarie a seal without having to pass a Dangerous challange (the regular requirements of Troubled waters 11 etc still apply)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
As for the other monsters, the Hyena doesn’t seem to show a Bone-Harpoon requirement, I feel the same will hold true for the rest as well (Monster-Hunters are connected with the Zee after all).

I guess this means we’re waiting for the Glassman and Licentiate unique options (as Midnighters, Correspondents and Crooked-Crosses can be invited to Salons/Orphanages).
edited by Szadovar on 7/23/2015

I would think that a Licentiate, at least for RP purposes, shouldn’t be “invited” to practice their trade. Somehow, what you need from them should appear written in Gant. If it’s not written, why would it interest them? :)

I think some people might have a letter written in Gant, from the Empress Vicky… Opps?

A Glassman does the things they do behind mirrors, so it’d be difficult to have them do anything they could show others. But if I am not mistaken, there was an option to “Establish a Parabolan Base-Camp” or something somewhere, that required the Set of Cosmogone Spectacles. It’s Impossible as of yet though. And expensive. Wonder what it’ll do.

I think some people might have a letter written in Gant, from the Empress Vicky… Opps?[/quote]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Somehow, that brought to mind the image of a cold-blooded killer receiving a congratulatory letter from the Empress and following her instructions to the letter because of her choice of ink. With no questions asked, they simply got married and built their marriage on a foundation of unwavering commitment, past all reason or negotiation. Years later, when encountering her in a Salon, they betrayed no hint of her instructions, convincingly appearing to meet her for the first time. But they knew. They knew.[/color]

I think some people might have a letter written in Gant, from the Empress Vicky… Opps?[/quote]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Somehow, that brought to mind the image of a cold-blooded killer receiving a congratulatory letter from the Empress and following her instructions to the letter because of her choice of ink. With no questions asked, they simply got married and built their marriage on a foundation of unwavering commitment, past all reason or negotiation. Years later, when encountering her in a Salon, they betrayed no hint of her instructions, convincingly appearing to meet her for the first time. But they knew. They knew.[/color][/quote]

That’s awesome.