Possible Bug: unable to have romantic interaction with Maybe's daughter

well, I already had a son at home but I proposed to Maybe’s daughter… Then my wife and son left me and my journal says Im having a liaison with Maybe’s daughter and the romantic interaction between the daughter and me will be unlocked at zee, which reduces terror. But Ive been playing for several hours and I haven’t seen the interaction option. Any ideas? Thanks![li]

It’s not a bug; trysts are rare events.

The first part sounded way worse than not receiving an event to reduce terror. I’ve wondered whether or not you can have a Scion with your officers, or if it is only with the Dapper Chap and Likely Lass back in London.

edited by Owen Wulf on 2/9/2015

[li]
It’s been hours so I suppose it’s a bug

Nope. I went for days before I got my first tryst. And after 100+ hours, I still have yet to get Overheard on Deck events… sob.
edited by Fretling on 2/9/2015

It’s been hours so I suppose it’s a bug[/quote]

I have had exactly one ever my entire game, so no that’s normal.

I actually was fortunate enough to get a second tryst today, just in time to confirm that the tryst-related bug I had reported last week had been fixed. Of course, as this tryst actually involved my Officer breaking it off with me, it was like going through the same breakup twice. Thanks a lot, Failbetter.

[quote=Fretling]Nope. I went for days before I got my first tryst. And after 100+ hours, I still have yet to get Overheard on Deck events… sob.
edited by Fretling on 2/9/2015[/quote]

[li]
OMG!!! too bad!