PoSI desiring MW theft

Hello!
I am currently at Notability 4 and require one more point of Notability to finally become a Correspondent. To achieve this, I need 13 levels of Making Waves.
Are there any non-PoSI willing to part with their Making Waves, in exchange for Wound and Suspicion reduction?

Please drop your name here if so! Many thanks in advance.

You don’t seem to have any takers, and sorry, I can’t help. But the new letter-writing does boost MW very nicely, so maybe find someone willing to exchange letters and increase stats as well? It’s the writing that produces the MW gain, so theoretically, you could even write them “on spec”.

Have you tried the item cross-conversion carousel? That would seem the simplest way to get what you need. :)

I haven’t! I usually write letters the plain simple way since I mostly view them as roleplay. I’ll try out the new letter-writing when I can! Thanks for the suggestion.

I have, but thank you! It was taking a while, an outing at Dante’s seemed like a nice way to speed things up. In any case, I’ve reached Notability 5 and am currently waiting for the Message after force-drawing it and failing the Watchful check :P
edited by Vincent Asmund on 9/6/2021

The other thing that I used a lot when I was shooting for 15 Notability was “Dinner in your Room” – costs, of course.

Thanks! I’ll keep it in mind for any future Notability grinding.