Portraits Not Displaying

On my home computer with Sunless Sea, A lot of portraits (For the Mog, a few actions in combat, and a few others) show up as an anchor/staff of hermes symbol. I only just noticed this as I was on my laptop at work (Working HARD!) and the portraits were all there (I thought it was content yet to be updated when playing at home). I’ve tried verifying game files and uninstalling and re installing to no avail. Any suggestions?

[li]how current is the video card? Sunless isn’t a beast on most system requirements, but it is oddly sensitive to vcards.

[color=#C2B280]To help us figure out what’s going on, could you drop a quick email to sunlesssea@failbettergames.com with the information from your post and your output log? (If you’re not sure how to find it, there’s a guide here.)[/color]

Allright. I emailed my log and the info from my post to the address you specified

Edit: To answer, Pssst!, I have a HD 7950 in my desktop and my laptop has [color=rgb(77, 77, 77)]AMD Radeon HD 6480G[/color]

Update: I updated my drivers to 14.7 and the problem persists
edited by GerbilSchooler on 9/10/2014

Okay. I deleted my images folder form C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Failbetter Games\Sunless Sea\images\sn. And launched the game through Steam and this seems to have fixed all of the missing portraits. Thank for your responses!

I just recently installed the game via steam and also had some missing portraits. Deleting this folder also worked for me.