Playing Cat and Mouse with an Evasive Target

I failed &quotHunt down the Enterprising Astronomer&quot in &quotFinding the Screaming Map&quot at Wolfstack Docks. Now it won’t let me try again because all the Screaming Map storylets have &quotYou can’t do this when you have Playing Cat and Mouse with an Evasive Target&quot but I still have &quotPlaying Cat and Mouse with an Evasive Target 3 - An Enterprising Astronomer&quot from failing it earlier. Is this a bug or is there some way to clear this that I’m missing? Thanks.

Are you sure you failed? That would mean you had no other option but &quotSternly Shut&quot on this storylet, which would have removed your &quotPlaying Cat and Mouse&quot quality.

If you have a quality of 3, that means you hunted the Astronomer down and are now waiting for him to get back to you. This comes in the form of a living story, a couple of real-world days after you finish the Cat and Mouse.

I thought I failed but now I’m not so sure, I’ll see what happens. Thanks for the info.

Edit: hwoosh was correct, the living story showed up later. I could swear I failed but I guess not. :)
edited by Pike on 6/20/2018