Pen Pals List

Here is a list of those who are interested to openly share and receive in-character letters with one another. If you want to be added to the list so others can consider writing to you, please pop your name and profile in here.

Accepting Pen Pals:
Hymenaeus Blackwood
Vincent Asmund
The old man
Dirae Erinyes
eyebal
Chance DuVert
Thanos Black
Ixc
edited by Hymenaeus on 3/3/2020

i’m interested! but i’m also a very new player (im still on my first story with the detective), does this change anything?

[quote=eyeball ]i’m interested! but i’m also a very new player (im still on my first story with the detective), does this change anything?[/quote] not at all feel free to use the roleplaying aspect as much as any paramount presence
edited by the old man on 1/3/2020

[quote=the old man] not at all feel free to use the roleplaying aspect as much as any paramount presence[/quote] ah, good! i would like to be added to the list then, my profile is in my signature.

Hi there! Is it too late for my character to join?

Chance DuVert—an amoral dilettante with too much ambition and not enough attention span. They tend to be more of a showoff, which is a bit contradictory to their financial and social position. In short, they are an avid subscriber to the “you only live once” philosophy. Their ostentatiousness is mainly driven by their desire to be liked and, if such a thing is even possible, loved.

Add me as well, good sir. New to the Neath too, a mere 3 months or so, but willing to roleplay and help (and be helped by) others with menaces.

I have updated the list for our new pen pals!

I do need to widen my circle of correspondents. Please feel free to exchange letters with me. I will reciprocate (will also send Feast of the Rose gifts!).

I would love to correspond with others.

Added Ixc to the list, and have also changed my own player name after giving myself a slight change (addition of a surname :) )

Please send me a direct link to your profile so I can put it on the list. :)

I’d love to send and receive letters! Open to all social actions, too, although if you’re going to betray me, do send a note.

[i]

Hello… I go by the name Ladyviv and if possible I would be interested in joining the penpal list… If it is still open for more people to join? thank you

Similarly interested and wondering if this is still open to new people. I’m also fairly new; I played FL forever ago and recently rediscovered it and started a new account.

Hi, I would also like to join the pen pal list. I’m a fairly new POSI and love RP.

Good day to you! I go by Lady Amherst. I would be pleased to receive such letters! Thank you for making this list.

Hello there,

All of you feel free to correspond with me at your pleasure.