Patrons - questions

Hi,

I am playing this game for about a month(great achievement, considering i am more of a fps kind of gamer…) and it is
Delicious, VERY…
I am around 45 in average, in my 4 main stats and now i found myself in need of some socializing and i have few questions
regarding :

1. what can patron help me with?
  2. is it a must? can i advance in the game without one?
  3. do i need one or more?
  4. how can i reward the patron for his help?
  5. what other possibilities does socializing offer? entering spacial areas/events for instance…

Thanks for any help!

[li]

1. what can patron help me with?
Increasing your four main stats (Persuasive, Watchful, Dangerous, Shadowy) to 100 much faster than normal
2. is it a must? can i advance in the game without one?
No, it’s not a must. You can perfectly play this game without a Patron
3. do i need one or more?
each patron can only help you with one stat (I, for one, could only help you with Watchful). I don’t think there’s a max on how many Patrons you can have, but you can do no more than 5 Patron-Protege actions a week (each costs one Free Evening)
4. how can i reward the patron for his help?
Whatever you like! Send them gifts, help with their menaces, seduce them… ;)
5. what other possibilities does socializing offer? entering spacial areas/events for instance…
You don’t need socializing to enter other parts of the City. At the point where you are it’s mostly useful for menace reduction

Thank you for your quick response and for the needed information.

Two more questions for now…
How can i gen into the house of chimes or playing the knife and candles event?
Can i ask for your help with the watchful trait? i’d like to see what is that patron thing all about…

Thanks again.

Only Exceptional Friends can enter the House of Chimes, so you need to pop over to the Nex page and buy Exceptional Friendship. You unlock the content in there and get a second action candle.

As for K&C, you need to have a token to participate. Go to the Gamekeeper’s cottage in Watchmaker’s. It’ll give you options to join.