Patch Notes

I don’t fly my pirate flag and still get the option to get stashed treasure.
Now that they have changed things I’m off to the Iron Republic soon:)

Edit - I just threw that one away before.

1 Like

Pretty sure you weren’t the only one.

I often kept the Iron Republic treasure card but always tossed back the Port Carnelian one. Not anymore, of course.

Well, it could have been actually myself, the captain, who´s the fainting lad…

5 Likes

Week Ending 13 September

• Bone market: Fixed an issue preventing creating armless reptiles
  • Memories of a Shadow in Vaarchas can now be sold in the Upper River for scrip
6 Likes

What the h—, it’s primate week?

Finally time to empty out that closet.

Interesting… I wonder if this portends an eventual (imminent?) use for them.

Doesn’t it imply the opposite?

2 Likes

I guess it could, and maybe that’s more plausible, but my thinking was that if it did, why even have them in the game in the first place, and so now being able to sell them means that there’s also going to be a way to use them.

In other words, if they’re going to be just a thing to acquire only to immediately sell off, okay-- there’s plenty of those-- but then why for 25 scrip (as opposed to 1 or 2)? I guess because of the relative difficulty of acquisition, unless that’s changing soon… (I’m thinking as I’m typing here.)

This is more of a wish than a wonder, really.

Well, the methods to acquire them (for example, artifacts at the Prelapsarian Museum, which also gives out 12.5 e items) put them on value with other 12.5 E items, (or 25 Scrip) so it wasn’t entirely unusual.

1 Like

Making them sellable feels like a mercy to players who collected a bunch of them in the hopes that they would be useful some day. At least now there’s a way to get the value back out of them.

4 Likes