Panther Kitten Adoption Agency

Alexander Feld would like to request a new kitten. This one has a ribbon on it, and therefore is clearly an entirely different animal.

Edit: Thank you, Kerim!

Odysea sent kittens to @nevrotoxini, @Mortigaunt, and @Dunamai.

Good folks of London, I sincerely hope to adopt a lovely kitten! I promise Iā€™ll keep it healthy and give other people the chance to adopt a kitte!

Thank you again, kind citizens.

My profile: GrahamToaster

EDIT:Kitten received.Thank you,Ruben Lambert!

I understand that thereā€™s already a small crowd here in search of kittens to be be-ribboned. Still, Iā€™d most humbly request one for meself, since itā€™s such an adorable idea:) Assistance much appreciated!

I am L. Asbestos, by the way: Fallen London

sent kittens to Asbestos and Toagra

God that was quick. Many thanks!

Kittens were sent to obliviousoctopus, Ryos and Alexander Feld.

1 Like

I had a cute kitten, but it becomes Lovingly Be-Ribboned Kitten now due to impulsivenessā€¦
Thank you Ruben Lambert :smiley: !

Would anyone be willing to send a kitten to wyrmtime :P? Fallen London I would be very grateful, and treat the kitty very well :D

sent kittens to wyrmtime and AZ

beg for kittenā™”for id:fus
so quick!thank for Kerim!:heart::heart::heart:

I would also love to receive a be-ribboned Kitten.
I do have a Panther, but I am unsure of how it works. Am I correct in assuming that normally I will get some Kittens through opportunity cards and can send these to other people? I also see an option on the Feast Storylet to send a Be-Ribboned Kitten despite not having one. Does anyone know if this uses up my panther?
Once I understand this, I can also send some Kittens to other people in the future.

Edit:
Profile: Fallen London

If you already have a panther, the breeding requires drawing the Docks, Society and Bohemian faction cards, playing the panther option on those cards when the airs of London are specific values (Docks or Bohemians with airs of 34 or greater; Society with airs of 66 or less). Each time youā€™ll have an option that gives you parabolan spoor so choose that option 3 times, and then the 4th time youā€™ll have an option for the panther to meet their mate, which gives you the A Pantherā€™s Burden quality. Then just wait for Time The Healer at your lodgings and your panther will want your attention (youā€™ll get some number of kittens and keep your panther, so can theoretically have one litter per week).

1 Like

your assumptions are all largely correctā€”kittens are produced through the usual manner, and then beribboned during sending.

Fairly sure you shouldnā€™t be able to send/loose your panther (its treated as a completely different companion, mechanically) so if the send a kitten option is unlocked youā€™ve either discovered a bug or have more kittens than you thought somehow?

Another home devoid of a feline presence would request a kind soulā€™s assistance https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Makarios

Kittens were sent to fus, yehochanan and bulletprof/Makarios.

The Wiki now a Parabolan Pantherā€™s guide if you want handy graphics on how to breed it.

The Feast guide does say that you can use a Panther to give a Lovingly Be-Ribboned Kitten without losing it.

1 Like

I would love a Parabolan Kitten. As Alexander Feld recently said, it is a slightly different creature than the Beribboned kitten, and I sent my original Beribboned Kitten to an old friend. Thanks for considering this request.

happy to! however I believe the devs said anyone who turns in a beribboned kitten gets to keep the panther kitten

Thanks. I think Iā€™ve figured out what happened to me.

I had a Parabolan Kitten way before the start of this yearā€™s Feast. As Iā€™d said, a friend sent me a Beribboned Kitten right at the beginning of the Feast, as a Feast gift. Not having read the description of the Lovingly Beribboned Kitten yet, I sent him one right backā€“which ended up being my Parabolan Kitten! The only thing I didnā€™t understand is what happened to the kitten he sent me (which I accepted, because you canā€™t have too many cats!).

But if you have a Parabolan Kitten to spare, I would be delighted to take it, so the two could play together (notionally)ā€“the Parabolan Kitten and the Beribboned Kitten. Take your time in sending itā€“Iā€™ve been playing since 2009, I can certainly wait! Thanks so much.

Oh no! Those damn rats again! Everywhere! Skinny-dipping in my old bathtub, gnawing at my blackwood cabinet, browsing through the classics in my library and - worst of all - dancing on the keyboard of my vapor organ! (Donā€™t ask the neighbours ā€¦) As all my feline companions are on strike (after that matter with the fish, yes, that one) my only hope is to add a little panther to my strange family. Is there, perchance, anyone who is willing to part with a kitten?