Panther Kitten Adoption Agency

I have a generous amount of kittens to share, and since it will probably become a much more available commodity soon (that’s going to be a change), it’s probably possible to provide everyone who asks for one with a kitten. In the meantime, I have sent one to The Black-Eyed Captain and Hypatia22.

5 Likes

I would love to get a kitten if possible! Ty! Fallen London

EDIT: Got one from ElAkkra! Thank you so much!

Hello! I am hoping to adopt a panther kitten that needs a good home. My in-game name is the same as here (Reaperfromtheabyss). Many thanks in advance!

Zerrek would greatly appreciate a kitten, if you happen to have one available.

UPDATE: I have been kittened! Thank you @robm .

Hi! I would like to have a kitten, too!
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/TJJ26/

Kittens have been sent to Killian Peace (Cheshiba), Reaperfromtheabyss, Zerrek and TJJ26. And that leaves me with 1.

1 Like

Hi, Thyme Larkin promises to be a responsible cat parent, if there’s any kittens going.

I’ve been playing for almost a decade and realize I never acquired a kitten.

Any help in rectifying this grave oversight would be most appreciated.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Mrfishstick

Well, it looks like even Paramount Presences of the Ancient Regime feel a little bit lonely without a Parabolan Kitten.

Very happy to receive one: El Mar

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/El%20Mar

Kittens were sent to Thyme Larkin, Mrfishstick and El Mar.

3 Likes

popping in after a LONG time away to say that I cheerfully accept in-game requests of any form, except something harmful, for Kittens! but in-game only, please, otherwise I can’t keep track.

6 Likes

Hello! I would really love a kitten. Thanks in advance!

Edit: received a kitten. Thank you so much, kerim!

It would be great if someone is willing to send a kitten my way. Planning to raise him up to a panther so I’ll be able to help out other players in this thread

FL Profile

Today’s kitten deliveries went to MadKestrel and PsychicMan/Cameron May.

2 Likes

I would really like to have a kitten to raise, if you’d be willing to send me one! I’ll make sure to take good care of it!!!
Edit: Kitten received! Thanks so much Kerim!!! I’ll make sure to give back to this thread once I have a panther of my own!

Believe it or not, I wanted the kitten before it was trendy and able to be turned into a panther, and never got around to asking here. I still intend to do exactly that (pay it forward etc.) but the Cub’s Education comes first.

FL Profile

So now that my Kitty* has grown into a Panther-state: what are the reproductive ways for parabolan felines? Following the new routes on the Society and Bohemian Cards with the right Airs of London?

(*) thank you very much, @Kerim!

3 Likes

Docks or Bohemians with airs of 34 or greater; Society with airs of 66 or less. Do that 4 times (3 times to accrue parabolan spoor and then the 4th time to have the panther meet their mate) and you should have A Panther’s Burden. Then just wait for Time The Healer at your lodgings.

4 Likes

Now that Panthers are no longer limited. Would love to have one kitten so I can spread more kittens. Many thanks!
FL Profile

In case people missed it, it will be possible to send ribboned kittens during the Feast.

2 Likes