Only the best for His Majesty!

I’m now in Ploythreme, advancing the story of my ambition - Heart’s Desire. But in order to do so, I have to gain an audience with the King of a Hundred Hearts. Unfortunately, that means I need to give him a very special gift - Forth City Airag: Year of the Tortoise to be exact. How can I get it? And does it mean that I need to go back all the way to London?
edited by Voodoo Master on 6/26/2012

YOU CAN GET A BOTTLE BY TRADING 5 CELLARS OF WINE WITH THE CARD “[color=#990000]A PRESUMPTUOUS OPPORTUNITY[/color]”. YOU WILL GET A BOTTLE OF FOURTH CITY AIRAG AND THIRTY FIRST-CITY COINS. THE TRADE WILL COST 3 ACTIONS.
A [color=#660099]RARE SUCCESS[/color] IN CONVERTING [color=#cc33ff]TOUCHING LOVE STORIES[/color] TO [color=#660000]BAZAAR PERMIT[/color] CAN ALSO GIVE YOU ONE BOTTLE, ALTHOUGH IT IS VERY RARE.

Yes, but those can only be found in London. Do I need to travel all the way back there? Are you sure there’s no way to find it in Polythrme?

Yes, you have to go back to London.
No, there is no way to get an Airag in Ploythreme.
edited by Nigel Overstreet on 6/26/2012

Oh. Darn it.

But thanks for your help!

I must say I was a little disappointed in the Guide Dang It ([color=00ffff]TVTropes link[/color]) quality of the latest chapter of the Ambitions. If you’re on the forums you’d know what you needed, otherwise you had to go, find out, go back to London and grind, then return to wherever you needed to go. At least with Nemesis you got to explore the Iron Republic in the meantime.

You can convert items even in the Sea of Voices, but the Love Stories -> Bazaar Permits conversion is not very reliable and it is not likely you have that many Love Stories lying around.

So, yeah, the most practical and reliable way would be to go back to London. On the bright side, you’d rack up a few points of that Experienced Zailor quality to make you travel faster next trip!

Thank you everyone! I already got back to London, created 5 Cellars of Wine, found the “A Presumptuous Opportunity” card (I was very lucky! It was the first card I drew) and am already zailing the Sea of Voices on my way to Polythreme.

By the way, don’t you find it weird that the Sea of Voices isn’t called the Zee of Voices?