On A Sundered Sea

Before rewards, one must honor promises, as these results are fate locked, we shall not talk of them.

It looks like the biggest, the brightest, and the best thing to do, is to take the lengthy lease (80k secrets, wow, nowhere NEAR close) and extend it into something wonderful. I’ve got the vague idea that such a task is only proper and right to do in this season.

Mine does not display the other two locations that are 5 card lodgings, I know not why, but they are on the wiki. Perhaps season, perhaps some other reason. I know not.

The next biggest is the norman, and I’m sure everybody who can, will. So there is little more for me to say here.

There are then the 3 lodgings, lesser then the highest honor. Surely we all need a place to get away from the noise and strife and get away from the city vices. I could honestly see that we might take this, or one of them.at least, little discussion needed, at least from me. Though, if one of them has a card you like better then the others, do say…

And then, 3 things one can take from here…

A box.
The Air.
The shore.

We where instructed to take some air, where we not?
The box is expensive, and I know not what it contains.
The shore? It costs one little to look, but the odds seem bad.

Delicious friends, what have YOU found?

Hate to be a pedant but I notice you keep calling him (it?) the norman. He’s a noman not a norman. I mean, sure he probably has no mates, but iet’s not rub it in.

[quote=Ben ]
Mine does not display the other two locations that are 5 card lodgings, I know not why, but they are on the wiki. Perhaps season, perhaps some other reason. I know not.[/quote]

You need to actually have a four-card-lodging to get its five-card upgrade. If you have only one of them, you can only upgrade that one. ;)

There is no technical difference between the three. And they don’t have opportunity cards (yet). So just take the one you like best ;)

[quote=Ben ]A box.
The Air.
The shore.[/quote]

The box you can sell at the Bazaar for Identities Uncovered. I’ve been unlucky at the other two options, so no idea what the positive results are…
edited by Rupho Schartenhauer on 1/6/2015

When taking the air, I’ve had a snippet of lore and a searing enigma, which while not BAD for 1 taste, is probably not worth the risk of failure.

There is a difference between the different three card remote dwellings: moving to them will reduce one menace a little, if it is already below 4. A very, very, little. Different menace for different dwellings.

I got a different fortunate result, giving a Direful Reflection. Not sure what failure gives.

As this isn’t fatelocked, I feel okay in saying that mine reduced nightmares, and that I didn’t move by the sea.

Just how large a stack of identities are we talking about from selling the big box? 6 levels worth means turning in two buckets under corespondence, right? Makes this the most costly generic result. (excluding norman payment)

It is a joyfully unusual place.

1. Not that large, so I will keep mine and hope for an in-game use (however marginal) in the future.