Offering Dubiously Moral Political Bribes

The polls have come out, and it appears my chosen candidate, the Implacable Detective, could use some help. As such, I am prepared to make an offer: I will bribe rival players to switch to the Implacable Detective. I am willing to offer either 3 Surprise Packages (worth 30 Echoes for me and likely much more for you, to be distributed as I get the opportunity to), 10 First City Coins, or something else you might request, in exchange.[li]

In order to take me up on this offer, which I will accept on an individual basis to avoid potentially accruing massive debt, please comment below with proof (perhaps by displaying it in your Journal) that you are currently supporting either the Dauntless Temperance-Campaigner or Feducci. Once we agree to specific terms, switch and provide similar proof that you have done so. I will then add your name and what I owe you to my list, to be paid as soon as possible.

It is quite logical for you to want to embellish the worth of your bribes, but in my experiences it requires some luck to even get the 10 Echoes it costs to send a surprise package. And that doesn’t account for the Action is costs to receive it. But perhaps your offer is aimed towards those desperate enough that they value anything higher than its Echo value?

It is quite logical for you to want to embellish the worth of your bribes, but in my experiences it requires some luck to even get the 10 Echoes it costs to send a surprise package. And that doesn’t account for the Action is costs to receive it. But perhaps your offer is aimed towards those desperate enough that they value anything higher than its Echo value?[/quote]
If anyone wants something else, they can ask for it. There aren’t many ways to pay other players, you know. At any rate, I find them quite profitable most of the time.[li][/li][li]
edited by Saklad5 on 7/3/2017

I can add something to the pool to be given as bribe if more people are willing to support the detective. I am end game player and probably can get my hands on anything anyone would want as a bribe.

As the kind of sad person who works this out, the value of the surprise package to the recipient is 6.27 Echoes, not counting the chance of getting your soul back, possible SotC cp, and the Blemmigan Secretary.

The Blemmigan Secretary is easily worth at least £10,000 for penmanship alone. Factor that in.[li]