Odd options in storylets/cards

Ever seen an option on a storylet that was just such a idiotic choice you just had to pick it, or such a downright odd option that there was no way you were going to choose a different one? I find the best example of this that I have encountered so far(I am not incredibly far, but am very close to PoSI status) is in the in search of a stiff drink card when you are given the option to greet the thieves breaking into your lodgings &quotlike a proper host&quot. Any others?

You could send a would-be assassin with a box of chocolates. Who doesn’t like chocolates?

However, my favorite option would be Introducing my Grubby Kitten to the Starveling Cat. How could that ever go wrong?

Seeking the name.

I drank of life’s blood.

[quote=Pyrodinium]You could send a would-be assassin with a box of chocolates. Who doesn’t like chocolates?

However, my favorite option would be Introducing my Grubby Kitten to the Starveling Cat. How could that ever go wrong?[/quote]

Fallen London seems to allow one to give much more hospitality to their enemies than you would think. And is introducing the kitten to the starveling cat a stat or a matter of luck?
edited by GamerGallade on 1/6/2016

Sunless Sea has a lot more of those options than FL itself, at least in the absence of SMEN. Are there any notable ones in FL you know of?

Feeding a Giggling Mandrake your blood is the first that comes to mind.

“…relatively unlikely to end with you being eaten by spiders.”

You know, I really, honestly, tried this in ordered to find out if you could be eaten by spiders.

[quote=GamerGallade][quote=Pyrodinium]You could send a would-be assassin with a box of chocolates. Who doesn’t like chocolates?

However, my favorite option would be Introducing my Grubby Kitten to the Starveling Cat. How could that ever go wrong?[/quote]

Fallen London seems to allow one to give much more hospitality to their enemies than you would think. And is introducing the kitten to the starveling cat a stat or a matter of luck?
edited by GamerGallade on 1/6/2016[/quote]

It’s a matter of luck: Heads you lose, Tails you also lose.

Sunless Sea has a lot more of those options than FL itself, at least in the absence of SMEN. Are there any notable ones in FL you know of?[/quote]
The &quotintroduce the Grubby Kitten to the Starveling Cat&quot option is pretty explicit about it being an awful idea. I believe I tried anyway, around Hallowmas, and things ended exactly as you’d think.