No Option to Post Storylets To Journal - Help?

I have a few friends who play Fallen London, and each of them has shown me the little button in the bottom left corner of certain storylets that lets them post that snippet to their journal. I’ve been playing for over a week now, have easily gone through hundreds of cards, and yet I have not once seen this button. At all. On any card. A few of my friends just created accounts and are already posting, so I don’t think it’s a delayed-response kind of thing. I can post the snippets that appear in the sidebar using the green-text link below it, but…well, that’s just not quite as fun, is it? Can anyone shed some light on why the &quotRecord This In Your Journal&quot button is just mysteriously not there? I’d very much appreciate the help.

That’s strange. It’s been there for a long time. Maybe you should bug report this.

I’m thinking that’s what I’ll need to do, yes. How do I submit a bug report? Apologies for the noob question but, well, I’m a noob. >_>

You send bug reports here: support@failbettergames.com

I’m not seeing it either since I made a new account recently/started playing again, previously I used to have that option.

I sent a bug report a few days ago, but I imagine they must be quite busy as I have not heard anything back yet. When they do, I’ll be sure to post the fix here in the event that anyone else is having this problem. In the meantime, if anyone happens to find a way to resolve this issue, would you be a dear and let us know? Thank you kindly~
edited by Aja-Aeris on 3/20/2014

Having gotten a response from a charming Mr. Adam, here is the fix that I have found: If you are using Firefox and are running something such as AdBlock, open any Fallen London page, and in the top menu of your browser go to Tools > AdBlock > Disable on fallenlondon.storynexus.com. Alternatively, the problem does not seem to happen on Google Chrome, so there may be some incentive to switch browsers, there.

I now feel very silly. Thank you all for being polite and bearing with me. ._.;;

[quote=Aja-Aeris]Having gotten a response from a charming Mr. Adam, here is the fix that I have found: If you are using Firefox and are running something such as AdBlock, open any Fallen London page, and in the top menu of your browser go to Tools > AdBlock > Disable on fallenlondon.storynexus.com. Alternatively, the problem does not seem to happen on Google Chrome, so there may be some incentive to switch browsers, there.

I now feel very silly. Thank you all for being polite and bearing with me. ._.;;[/quote]

[li]
I’m on Chrome and use adblock, so I’m not seeing the echoing option. Oh well.

Why not give disabling Adblock on Fallen London a try? The only ad I notice is the one on the right sidebar, and it’s just advertizing Fallen London merchandise.

A t.shirt of which I’m wearing today. Lovely quality. :-)
not paid to say this :-)