No new tattoo options this feast

I moseyed over to Millicent after finishing FLINT in hopes of finding a tattoo option for some of the elder continent locations, but there weren’t any new ones this year, so I’m trying to think of in game obstacles – it is possible to describe something to Lilac and have her recreate it with terrifying accuracy, so maybe she’s just debarred from the Elder Continent? But she could go along with your captain when you zail up Darkgryphon Strait, and I’ve always considered her to be physically on the boat, though I admit there’s ambiguity if your terror falls in the middle of the zee.
I’d understand if this was to match the tattoo limit change - but I’m willing to wait if more options come next feast (mostly because I want cool city tattoos! or possibly to avoid making cosmetic choices)[li]

It is like House of Chimes and Destinies - they probably don’t want people to delay doing these forever just because there might be more choices in the future, especially since they’ve been out for a few years without changes, are cosmetic and cost fate to change.

Excuse me if this has been answered before, but I can’t find it on the boards.

How do I go about getting a second tattoo? I still have &quota recent visit to Millicient’s&quot from a year ago. Will that go away at some point or I need to do something to make it go away?

[quote=vitamancy]Excuse me if this has been answered before, but I can’t find it on the boards.

How do I go about getting a second tattoo? I still have &quota recent visit to Millicient’s&quot from a year ago. Will that go away at some point or I need to do something to make it go away?[/quote]

A few of us had to ask for it to be manually reset - so send a bug report in quick!

Thank you Parelle and Failbetter Support. Problem solved.