NiteBrite's Super Chill Hallowmas Party 1894: RSVP

Pfah, they shall taste my righteous, edible vengeance!

Looking at the threads, I am thinkin we can start an all-table thread later when the individual tables quiet down.

/me quietly locks all entrances and exits.

Welcome to the party hall. RSVP is now closed. It’s time to start talking with your tablemates if you haven’t already done so. Share a cup of coffee or tea or whatever with them, it’s on the house. I’ll use this space for general announcements, but otherwise please enjoy your individual tables. You can also post a link to your tables here so we can have a directory of threads for future reference. With that said, let the festivities begin and may the odds be ever in your favor :-)

Typical, that I first learn of this event 9 minutes after that.

If I cannot attend, I would like to point out to those who are attending that the invitation implies cannibalism of members of other tables is allowed.

Folks, I know you are having fun with your food fight but please. This is supposed to be a chill party, a quite relaxing setting for people to say hi and meet new friends. Fighting and misbehaviour really aren’t in the spirit of things (nor is teaming up to eat the guests at other tables). I kindly request that we keep things civil, I have not been able to monitor everything so I don’t know what all is going on but I got at least one complaint of incivility and so I assume that means it’s enough of an issue that I need to step in and issue this reminder. Let’s reign it in and keep the party chill. Kisses, NiteBrite

Decision: it’s okay to drop into the party now without a reservation. You just won’t have guaranteed in game social interaction as you missed out on table assignment, but you can still show up and have a good time if you want.

Feel free to join Table 9, if you like. Nobody else showed up besides my character and there’s only so many conversations he can have with the pepper shaker before things start getting redundant :P

While I feel your pain, I must admit that none of the table threads have been as fun to read as yours so far.

As Hallowmas draws to a close, so too must this party. Thanks everyone who participated. It was a bit of an experiment/last minute thrown together affair that I wasn’t even sure if I should do it, but still, I do hope you all had a fun time and maybe meet a few new contacts you might not have otherwise. In any event, I will now unlock the doors and throw them open. You don’t have to leave the party hall, but the waitstaff are now off the clock and I’m headed home. So I bid you all a good night, my delicious friends.
edited by NiteBrite on 11/8/2016

Awww, thank YOU for hosting. This was a lot of fun!