NiteBrite's Super Chill Hallowmas Party 1894: RSVP

[quote=phryne][quote=NiteBrite]After the RSVP period ends on the 31st, your table will be assigned for the main event. Each night (whenever night is for you delicious friend) we will meet up and talk to one member of our table. You may talk to more members, or even to more tables I will not limit your activities delicious friend! Who knows what use one might get out of such a list of notable participants.

But the hope is you will get to share some one on one time with each of your tablemates each night and hopefully get to know them all a little better by the end of the feast. The mingling and party going will last from the 1st to the 7th (the last day of Hallowmas).[/quote]Where is this going to happen? Should each table set up a forum thread?[/quote]

The intent is for players to contact each other in game, so that forums participation is not required. But if you want to do something extra like that is totally fine with me. Note some players will be from other places like tumblr or the various FL chatrooms though.
edited by NiteBrite on 10/24/2016

Oh, this looks to be fun indeed!

Dear Lady NiteBrite,

Thank you for hosting what I can only imagine will be a glorious stage of revelry! I do hope at some point I should have the honor of your acquaintance. May the Neath keep you healthy and well!

Sincerely,
Ryan the Friendly

Not because we must, but because we can! See you at Table 6.

This’ll be the party that encourages me to take the plunge and introduce myself to the fifth city’s vibrant community. Look for the monster-hunter in the rubbery mask at table 5!
For real though, sincerest thanks are in order for NiteBrite :D

Better tidy up myself for this.

whistle A seat with some posh people… and Sapho. You like confessions of rats massacre, friends? I will pass the rats around the table.

(check your inbox for the rats)
edited by Morkan Kassington on 10/24/2016

Sounds exciting! Will the tables cater to those of us with, ah, unusual tastes?

(rats’)
edited by Alzar on 10/24/2016

I am looking forward to ensconcing myself at Table 7. Perhaps a game of Mornington Crescent would be in order? Chilcott Rules, Second Edition, of course.

Sounds like a splendid idea, though I’ve always had a preference for the less refined First Edition personally.

This looks like it is going to be fun!

What fun! We’ve still a few more spots at Table 8. Join us today and Make Table 8 Great Again.
edited by Ginneon Thursday on 10/25/2016

Hey NiteBrite, just wanted to give you a heads up that my table (Table 9) only has six spots (it looks like Table 8 got the extra seat). It’s not listed in the outline on the side either.

Anyway, thanks for setting this up for us. Looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun :D

[quote=Alzar ]Sounds exciting! Will the tables cater to those of us with, ah, unusual tastes?

(rats’)
edited by Alzar on 10/24/2016[/quote]

I was unable to procure a ratting license for this event, so it’s strictly BYOR (bring your own rats) to share with guests.

I look forward to the occasion, and apologize in advance for the burnt tablecloth when I become over excited and lecture on the correspondence. I lose an escritoire about once per fortnight thanks to those d__n letters.
edited by Emer Andersson on 10/26/2016

This should be fun. Do not expect me to keep to my own table. XD

[quote=NiteBrite][quote=Alzar ]Sounds exciting! Will the tables cater to those of us with, ah, unusual tastes?

(rats’)
edited by Alzar on 10/24/2016[/quote]

I was unable to procure a ratting license for this event, so it’s strictly BYOR (bring your own rats) to share with guests.[/quote]

That’s an excellent idea! My main has over 20,000 rats, but no reason she and my alt can’t stock up before the party!

I see a few people have accidentally signed up their alt to be sitting at the same table as their main and may want to change seats to split them up. If anyone is willing to trade tables/seats with some of these accounts let me know before the 31st and I’ll help to facilitate the switch. Thanks for your cooperation, NiteBrite.

I’m thinking of making an open forums RP thread to companion with this event. Would anyone be interested in that? The main event will still be done over social actions, but a side rp where you can see the masses talking to each other in one big combined room might also be an entertaining diversion. Let me know what you think, details to follow.

I think that’d be nice, and useful as well. I’d been hoping to keep the Table Four RP fairly private, just so it is bounded and more manageable for the players. If you have a large room in which to meet and greet that might help my ideal by giving us a chance to do so that way instead of in walk-ons…

I hope the other patrons of table 11 make for some good company.
Oh and I think a open rp thread is a splendid idea.

I am just quietly gushing over what is currently happening between the tables on the forums. I never expected such a level of inter-table involvement, especially over a food war. This is real fun.