Newcomer to Fallen London looking for friends

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Hello everyone, i am relatively new to the game and i have been playing alone for a while now, but after some time i decided that i wanted to try some of the multiplayer features the game has, i especially wanted to find a patron to help me rise my shadowy, but i don’t know how that works, so if someone can tell me about that or other social interactions it would be highly appreciated.[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]My character is a Nobleman that used to hunt as a hobby, and came to Fallen London looking for bigger and more exotic preys, pursuit in which he ended up being nearly killed by the vake, turning him into a tomb colonist, and is currently looking for revenge.[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]so if someone wants to be my friend, or can tell me how to add friends, i would be very thankful. I also apologize if i writed something wrong, english is not my first language and sometimes it’s kinda difficult.[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]These are my stats without items:[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Watchful 91[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Shadowy 58[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Dangerous 116[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Persuasive 90[/color]
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]And here is my profile [/color]https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Oldwen
edited by Oldwen on 7/29/2019

Welcome to London! I will send an invitation to Oldwen. No need to hurry as you raise your statistics. They will fill up before you know it.

Edit: I added you to my contacts but could not invite you for some reason. I will try again tomorrow!
edited by Jolanda Swan on 7/30/2019

N.B. There’s a thread specifically for people looking for patrons. You’re much likelier to get attention to your request if you post there.

(Also, pro tip: You can set your signature to link to your in-game profile. That way everyone can see who your character is no matter where you’re posting.)

Yes i saw that recently looking around in the forum, i’ll post there later, thanks for the tip i appreciated it.

Thanks for the warm welcome, i’ll wait for the invitation.

Hello, I too am sort of in the same boat here, would like to have friends.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Starrie_Wolf

Have added you!