New Stories!

McGee, you have an old savegame, right? Before the map-randomization update? Cause they are the two tiles that cause also the “Bugged” Go East event to trigger, and i’ve always assumed they was unfinished (and removed).

I saw the feathered sea for the first time yesterday (so before the latest build & content updates)… but then, I very very rarely go to the southeasternmost corner of the map. Saviour’s Rocks has spawned down there this captain though, so next time I head that way I’ll go south and see if the feathered sea is still referenced now I’m on the new build/content.

Yeah those were removed I think (the roadmap had &quotSea of wings&quot anyway, but also had the Chelonate and Empire of Hands in the second to last column).

If you generate a new map you’ll get &quotGeneric Tile&quot and &quotGeneric Reefs&quot or &quotSomething forgotten lurks here&quot (the one with the eye, I think.)

Here are the tiles it’ll use for a new map, as of today (and every day since release)

[ul][li]&quotName&quot : &quotPurple&quot,[/li][li]&quotTileNames&quot : [&quotSeaOfAutumns&quot, &quotStamfordsExpanse&quot, &quotPromisedSea&quot, &quotMyceligaea&quot, &quotGenericPurple&quot][/li][li]
[/li][li] &quotName&quot : &quotYellow&quot,[/li][li] &quotTileNames&quot : [&quotTheCalumnies&quot, &quotEmpireOfHands&quot, &quotGossamerWay&quot, &quotChelonate&quot][/li][li]
[/li][li] &quotName&quot : &quotRed&quot,[/li][li] &quotTileNames&quot : [&quotCorsairsForest&quot, &quotStonesoulIsles&quot, &quotShepherdsWash&quot, &quotDemeauxsGate&quot, &quotTheSnares&quot, &quotGenericRed&quot][/li][li]
[/li][li] &quotName&quot : &quotOrange&quot,[/li][li] &quotTileNames&quot : [&quotRattsey&quot, &quotSeaOfVoices&quot, &quotPrinciplesOfCoral&quot, &quotSaltSteppes&quot, &quotSeaOfLilies&quot][/li][li]
[/li][li] &quotName&quot : &quotNorth&quot,[/li][li] &quotTileNames&quot : [&quotVoidsApproach&quot, &quotPalmerstonsReach&quot, &quotStormbones&quot, &quotFrostfound&quot][/li][/ul]
Beyond North being, well, North and Yellow being East(!), I’m not sure what the rules are for the other sets. But there’s no feathered sea/sea of wings in the current build, even though the geography for the tiles exists.

Pretyt sure the color names came from the original roadmap, except i think east was blue there?

Anyway, Red is right near london (I think its maybe the six blocks right next to London in the first two columns?)

Orange is further out, and purple is the row directly above the Elder Continent (row 5) and one more tile (I think column 5, row 4?)

Also GenericPurple I’ve had be both an entirely empty tile that I think contained the giant eye, tho I didn’t thoroughly search for it, and a generic reef.

Edit: Yeah here’s a map from my game with the layout marked off

edited by WormApotheote on 2/20/2015

Here’s mine!

Edit: how do you resize images?
edited by SporksAreGoodForYou on 2/20/2015

[quote=SporksAreGoodForYou]
Edit: how do you resize images?
edited by SporksAreGoodForYou on 2/20/2015[/quote]

Ah yeah yours is better xD

And you can resize it with something like photoshop (or mspaint really :P) Also some image hosting sites might have resize functions I don’t know.

The Rules are in TileRules.json, in the &quotDefault&quot section, &quotStatic&quot is old, fixed map, and you can find Deconstruction and Sea of Wings there, unfortunately, in the old map there were wrong borders, so you triggered the event &quotThe Far East&quot not only in the last tile set border, but also on another 2 or 3 of between the 4th and the 5th column.
edited by Frenzgyn on 2/21/2015

Hah, i meant inline on the forum :P

Under the updated “tile set” (or whatever you call it), I can’t seem to discover Watchmaker’s Hill. Can anyone else confirm?

Hah, i meant inline on the forum :P[/quote]

Oh XD

You don’t, as far as I know, you just post a smaller image, or stick it in spoiler tags so it doesn’t break everything xD