New player: ambition question

Hello, I have started a Bohemian would-be jewel thief and I don’t want too many spoilers. I would like a small hint, though.

I am a bit puzzled as to how to move ahead with my ambition. The last step was a few days ago -light fingers 6 - and I was told I’d need to visit Wolfstack docks. But how do I get there? I did see one spoiler that I should increase dangerous, but light fingers is a shadowy/persuasive challenge. Is there another route, or do I really need to send my pretty little sneaky bohemian off to pick fights?[li]

You will need to unlock the route in your lodgings, and this costs 500 Glim and 200 Surface currency. Wolfstack Docks is a Dangerous location, but you don’t need to be Dangerous to go there.

Just a note - you’ll want to raise all of your stats to at least 100 eventually, unless you want to spend money to bypass certain steps. Just letting you know now so you aren’t stuck needing to bring 2 stats up from 1 to 100 (or rather 1 to however much you need to reach 100 with equipment) in order to gain access to late-game content.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 7/26/2013

Aha, thank you. It is marked as locked but I had misunderstood that this was a matter of resources, not level. Off to burgle for more![li]
edited by Alethea on 7/26/2013

Yeah, FL is very different from other games in this regard: stat levels aren’t so much about what type of character you play, they’re about what type of content you have access to.