new Mr. Sack's options:

As the other Mr. Sacks thread is covering a number of topics I figured I’d make a thread for the new options on Mr. Sacks cards specifically. (hopefully without making duplication of discussions). I really wish I’d done this earlier as I don’t remember the specifics of the new options I’ve selected previously.

For day 5: one new option relating to irrigo, one to the school of art one is associated (I have celestials)

the celestials option (as I have no irrigo) triggers some reminiscing from Sacks (gaining lacre knowledge and sudden insight)

I’m really curious to hear what sacks has to say about irrigo. anyone picked it??

It is not an option for the school of art you are related to. I do not identify with any, and I saw the celestials option.

[quote=dulgor]As the other Mr. Sacks thread is covering a number of topics I figured I’d make a thread for the new options on Mr. Sacks cards specifically. (hopefully without making duplication of discussions). I really wish I’d done this earlier as I don’t remember the specifics of the new options I’ve selected previously.

For day 5: one new option relating to irrigo, one to the school of art one is associated (I have celestials)

the celestials option (as I have no irrigo) triggers some reminiscing from Sacks (gaining lacre knowledge and sudden insight)

I’m really curious to hear what sacks has to say about irrigo. anyone picked it??[/quote]

I picked irrigo. You lose all your irrigo, and forget completely about Mr. sack’s visit. There was no one at the door.

Since I was not able to pick the Celestials option, I think I’m happiest with the Irrigo one.