A New Festive Tale Available for Fate!

[color=#cc0099]The Marriage of Feducci, a brand new festive Premium Story by Cash DeCuir, will become available 18th December!

It is the first Royal Wedding since London fell: Mayor Feducci’s proposal of marriage to the Captivating Princess has been accepted! Join the Beleaguered Wedding Planner in the Shuttered Palace to make or break this historic moment.

The Marriage of Feducci will be available beginning the 18th of December for 40 Fate. Begin this story at The Wedding Announcement, which is open to all and available throughout London during the festive season. If you wish to purchase this story, continue through to The Marriage of Feducci storylet.

Is one story not enough? Experience all our festive tales, like last year’s premium story The Empress’ Shadow by Emily Short, and The Gift by Chris Gardiner. These are available via Explore the Festive Season, available throughout London, for 35 and 30 Fate respectively.[/color]

Jesus Christ what have we done who let this man be a Royal?

(Very exciting!)

T… The Captivating Princess? Oh dear me, I wonder if even Feducci isn’t in over his head (because I assume he’s not actually head over heels)…

…and bit creepy! Wonder what are the real goals/porpoises of this marriage.

Fleshy shall be ecstatic. Those two really deserve one another. Perhaps he’ll gift them matching chainsaws.

I’m not sure that’s ever been stated more truly.

…I’m going to kill him. No, I don’t care that he’s immortal.

Then again, he’ll probably need it.

Also, YIKES! What is the thing in the bouquet? Some sort of unholy lovechild between a dragonfruit and the Sarlacc Pit?

That is entirely likely.

Oh boy. None of this will turn out well for Feducci OR the Captivating Princess and I think that’s exactly how it should be.

That said, will this story be available after the festive season? Via the Fate tab perhaps?

Aw, I had assumed THE PLAYERS courting the fair Princess would have been a storyline at some point. sips wine, sullenly Wait. ‘Make OR BREAK this historic moment’? Ha. Ha! HAHAHAHAHA!!! drains bottle gags slightly Walter! Be a good weasel and grab my cane. We’re going gatecrashing!

Good catch! I haven’t noticed that part of the announcement.

I know what I’ll be doing then. (unless the Captivating Princess intends to eat Feducci (not in that way), in which case I’ll cheer her on.)

W.
T.
F.

Also … I offer to host the bachelorette party.

I know what I’ll be doing then. (unless the Captivating Princess intends to eat Feducci (not in that way), in which case I’ll cheer her on.)[/quote]

Hear, hear.
I am going to break that moment like nothing I have ever broken before (and believe me, that is a rather extensive list). The Princess is far too good (or evil, take your pick) for Feducci.
As a character whose strongest desire is to be with the Captivating Princess this is going to be an ugly event for him. I don’t care if I voted him into office, I am going to be thrilled to ruin this for him.
I can’t wait :D

[quote=Lady Sapho Byron]W.
T.
F.[/quote]
My reaction exactly. ::

I know what I’ll be doing then. (unless the Captivating Princess intends to eat Feducci (not in that way), in which case I’ll cheer her on.)[/quote]

Hear, hear.
I am going to break that moment like nothing I have ever broken before (and believe me, that is a rather extensive list). The Princess is far too good (or evil, take your pick) for Feducci.
As a character whose strongest desire is to be with the Captivating Princess this is going to be an ugly event for him. I don’t care if I voted him into office, I am going to be thrilled to ruin this for him.
I can’t wait :D[/quote]

I didn’t even vote for the fellow. He had ‘sketchy’ written all over him. Let’s start a mob, crash this farce of a ceremony, and kick his backside clean to the Republic! Or the Kanite! Whichever’s farthest.

Let’s just make sure not to disrupt this too soon.

I’m against this marriage, but the bachelor’s party is bound to be Epic.

I don’t know what I was expecting, but it probably wasn’t this.

I gotta wonder… was this part of The Plan? Feducci’s sudden interest in politics was out of character, and now we see him working to ascend the social ladder even further (and more permanently). This romance has been in the works since at least the Fruits of the Zee, which was only a month after the election. I’m not saying he’s a gold-digger…

Or perhaps it’s the other way around. Maybe the Captivating Princess had already captivated his heart long ago, and Feducci realized that Mayorhood was his ticket to becoming sufficiently eligible that they could make their romance official! I choose to believe this despite the complete lack of evidence.

When Feducci was elected Mayor I tried to picture worst case scenarios … but this most definitely wasn’t on my list.

The whole idea of those two marrying is just terrible for so many reasons … but I can’t wait for the story to be released :)

Let’s just make sure not to disrupt this too soon.

I’m against this marriage, but the bachelor’s party is bound to be Epic.[/quote]

I was thinking we would wait until the ‘Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace’ line and then burst in, Firearms, Blades, Umbrellas, Watches, Tomes, Candies, Mines, etc. etc. etc. drawn! You know, of the old school.