NEW CONTENT: The Haunting at the Marsh-House

Ultimately, my egotism won out and I took the third option.
I’m quite happy with the result.
Outstanding story right out of the gate. Precisely my bailiwick. Well done!
edited by Nigel Overstreet on 4/30/2015

I sent a pm to rudiger, dov, and briath regarding the second option.

Could someone please PM me with all three end options? I am deeply curious.

I took the second option; anyone inclined to PM me the results of options 1 or 3 would find a most favorable reception…[li]

(thanks!)

I also would like to request a PM of the three options. I’m curious on what would happen in the options I don’t take.

PMs sent to Marianne Anders, Ewan C. and Galhand Bearon.

Also requesting, if people would be so kind, an idea of the three options. I think I know what I’m picking, I’m just very curious.

I’d like to see 1 and 3 please. I’ve been told 2 if anyone is missing just that one.
It would be convenient if there was an EF-only section of the forum where we could discuss this stuff openly.

Very Satisfied with this story! It really made me think about how my character would act in this situation. Other branching paths didn’t cause this sort of dilemma, but since the decision was more about how Mathieu relates to…certain sorts of people than any strict principles, the decision was an interesting one! I took the second option, if anyone was curious.

Kinda blasted through it too fast and missed out on a lot of stuff.

Would any one be kind enough to pm me the results of all three options? And if there is any item, material reward or quality gained?
Thanks.

I’ve finished it and it was awesome. Wish I’d had more time to poke around. I’m really curious about what the reward for the 3rd option is if someone would be kind enough to PM it to me.

Everyone: as I said earlier, check my profile for the third option. No PMs necessary.

I’d love a PM with all three options as well.

Thanks, peppep25!

Can anyone else please PM me the other results?

Thanks!

Thanks an_ocelot! That made up my mind.
So long Premises at the Bazaar!

I’d still like to know 1, if anyone has that.

Anyone care to send me the 3 endings, I’m quite interested which would work best for my character

I would also love a pm on the three endings, mostly the third. For character reasons, I had to side with the Prim Baronet. Mostly I’d be curious what the housing specific card would be.
edited by Teleri13 on 4/30/2015

I’m not entirely sure I need another house, could someone please send me a PM with an idea of the first two options?

PM sent to : Kristal Magiere, Brad O’Connell, Dameon Grey, dov, an_ocelot (I don’t know if you wanted a PM about the other options, so I decided to do it anyway), odessa, An Individual, Ysrthgrathe (what the… this name and its spelling, you lovecraftian adept !), Ian Hart, Asclepius Unbound.