NEW CONTENT: The Haunting at the Marsh-House

Would any one be kind enough to pm me the results of the third option?

That’s the one I’m considering as well. I’d like to know the other two results as well though, to compare.

I would love to have such results myself. Such a pity my Exceptional Friend subscription expired this night - but you deserve it!

Oh fine, curiosity got the better of me about the last option. Though its full satisfying will have to be deferred, apparently. (See my profile for details.)
edited by an_ocelot on 4/30/2015

I did not solve it in three days. I didn’t end up in Royal Bethlehem, but I think I was up to 6 in Nightmares, and I went in at either 0 or 1.

I would also appreciate a PM with the results, and if there is any item or quality gained.

I too would love to hear about all three of the ending options.

Thanks!

I too would like to know all three options.

I’d like to echo the sentiment of wanting to know all three options. I’m probably going to pick the third regardless, because it fits my character, but it would be nice to know what I’m missing out on!

This story was awesome. I made sure to check out most of the options, though I missed a couple. I was a little surprised there wasn’t an option available in case you get all the discoveries, but collecting them all was fun enough anyway.

PMs sent, summarising the material rewards for the three endings.

I entered without realising that I simply amn’t ready to complete the story (0 actions and nightmares/wounds at 2-3). Is there any way of coming out and going back in later? Am quite happy to reset any progress (not that I have any at the moment), but this is really annoying since I’ve been planning to do other things first.

Edited to add: As a new user who bought exceptional friendship within the first few days of playing, there are bits of game mechanics that I’m not very familiar with yet, such as not realising that the warning that it isn’t for those with a lot of nightmares means that you enter and can’t just come out by clicking &quotperhaps not&quot or expending an action. (Am mainly annoyed because this is paid content, so I’d expect an easy way to postpone this till later.)
edited by navchaa on 4/30/2015

[color=#ff9900]Nightmares 2-3 is an extremely sensible level to go in with - that’s very, very unlikely to cause you problems.[/color]

Thank you for your diligence, but it appears you have missed me! Could you please send me the PM? Thanks!

My investigation failed rather dramatically (as you can check on my profile). It was mentioned that I could restart it at the House of Chimes, but the option isn’t available. Is this to be expected?

Please may I have a PM detailing the material rewards? Thanks :)

[color=#e53e00] Hullo! Sorry about that. Originally you needed to return to the HoC, but we moved it to your lodgings so you could still retry even if your EFship had expired. I’ve made it clearer. [/color]

[color=#e53e00] Hullo! Sorry about that. Originally you needed to return to the HoC, but we moved it to your lodgings so you could still retry even if your EFship had expired. I’ve made it clearer. [/color][/quote]

Fantabulous! Thousands of thanks!

I, too, would be very thankful if anyone can PM me the results of the 3 options.

Thanks!

could somebody please pm me the results of all three options as well?