New Content in Viric Jungle

Those who missed this year’s Feast of the Rose can find a new option under Leave your Parabolan Base-Camp.

The Viric Jungle also has new content involving the Viscountess and - of all people - the Efficient Commissioner.

[quote=Rostygold]Those who missed this year’s Feast of the Rose can find a new option under Leave your Parabolan Base-Camp.

The Viric Jungle also has new content involving the Viscountess and - of all people - the Efficient Commissioner.[/quote]
Does this also open the Viric frock?

[quote=Rostygold]Those who missed this year’s Feast of the Rose can find a new option under Leave your Parabolan Base-Camp.

The Viric Jungle also has new content involving the Viscountess and - of all people - the Efficient Commissioner.[/quote] Also one new bit about the Viscountess from the Fingerkings.

I’ve been away for ages - where do I have to go to start finding and establishing a Parabolan Base-Camp? Could somoene message me if it’s too spoilery? I just need a hint, the Wiki is dreadfully unhelpful.

New stuff at the Dome of Scales as well. Getting Connected Fingerkings and speaking to the Ophidian gentleman.

Unless you’re a Silverer (ex Glasmann), the most common way would be via the University, or to be a little more pecise, your own laborartory. I think this should be enough to start.

You mean, new opportunity to find the route?

Update: yes, now simple Glasswork 7 check. Good.

Dome of Scales is expanded too.

Now the main question is what will vanish with the end of election? I guess, whole Viric cat storylet will be gone, but what else?
edited by Aro Saren on 7/13/2020

[quote=Aro Saren]Now the main question is what will vanish with the end of election? I guess, whole Viric cat storylet will be gone, but what else?
edited by Aro Saren on 7/13/2020[/quote]

Well, it doesn’t have to. I mean, the Viscountess most probably hunts in the Parabola irrespective of whether she’s participating in an election campaign, or has already won (or lost) it.