New companion available!

A new pet arrived in London an it’s available for purchase from Nassos Zoologicals! Behold, Weasel of Woe!

Perfect for those hunting failure text and I also love that it blocks Caligula’s Coffee House card!

7 Likes

Very useful for mid game players looking for quick stat-boosts. They can equip this and receive up to 3 change points in a main stat at once with no menace addition if they focus on starter area storylets. Only downside is that they no longer gain the material rewards they would if leveling the usual way.

1 Like

There’s also a new vanity in town.

Woesels3

9 Likes

Just saw that myself and it looks like 400 weasels wasn’t a joke! A new useless and expensive vanity accomplishment next to the the Hepta, boots and polish!

4 Likes

As someone who frequently holds too many eyeless skulls in even numbers from gallery of serpent runs, it is very nice to be able to just briefly dip below stats 50 and clear my hand. It also has some fun and quirky bugs that I like to poke at as a connoisseur of stats loss. I accidentally found a patronage requirements/contact selection bug for example. It might be nice for getting a training professions stats gains too possibly, for like nadir healing or maybe like when you do a bunch of Flint runs but I havent tested that yet ha.

8 Likes

Just a normal day in the neath, nothing unusual going on here.

2 Likes

Should we create a club for this? Not sure which is more absurd, polish or cider-worth bunch of weasels.

1 Like

Indeed. It will also make collecting certain items much easier.

3 Likes

I half expect the next vanity item to be weasel polish.

5 Likes

And the weaselers willl have to polish 400 weasels before Time the Healer comes around.

3 Likes

I am still looking forward for invisible frost weasels.

5 Likes

160k echoes to get 400 of these critters, oh my.

Maybe have a new Weasel Island, where we can fight a giant Weasel boss.

1 Like